Herbal Treatment For Post Polio Syndrome
Herbal Treatment For Post Polio Syndrome
Post Polio Syndrome Herbal Treatment is focused on controlling symptoms so the individual can remain active and productive. Since the symptoms vary more often, there is no such specific treatment. Herbal Treatment for Post Polio Syndrome to manage the symptoms plus help making the patient independent and comfortable is the goal of Post Polio Syndrome Herbal Treatment. Certain therapies your doctors may suggest you include physical therapy and multi-disciplinary rehabilitation method in order to manage the problem efficiently, doctors could prescribe you medications in order to help you with fatigue or pain. Herbal supplement offered by Natural Herbs Clinic is a most recommended product by its users who claims it as an effective Herbal Treatment for Post Polio Syndrome. It is prepared from 100% natural ingredients and has no side effects.
So Herbal Treatment for Post Polio Syndrome focuses on helping you manage your symptoms and improving your quality of life. People with the condition are often treated by a Post Polio Syndrome Herbal Treatment with herbal supplement which working better and helpfully manages this condition.
Natural Remedies For Post Polio Syndrome
You can use Herbal Treatment as Natural Remedies for Post Polio Syndrome here:
Natural Remedies for Post Polio Syndrome help to naturally improve metabolism, increase muscle energy and strength, build up nervous system function, boost immunity, and decrease pain and inflammation. We’ve assembled this Natural Remedies for Post Polio Syndrome combination working with polio, people with paralysis, and patients suffering from trauma, chronic fatigue, pain, low immunity, and many other chronic degenerative diseases. Natural Remedies for Post Polio Syndrome also contains herbal supplements that can help with depression, pain, chronic fatigue, and the normalization of the body’s acid-alkaline balance.
Benefits Of Herbal Treatment
Benefits of Herbal Treatment for Post Polio Syndrome include are:
- This can help to stop your airways closing if you have sleep apnoea.
- It increases the strength of your breathing muscles.
- This can reduce your risk of getting serious chest infections.
- It helps with speaking or swallowing.
- It helps you to maintain a healthy weight.
Why Do You Think You Should Go For Dietary Herbal Supplement?
You should go for dietary herbal supplement because:
- Made of natural ingredients.
- Packaged safely in air tight jars.
- Superior quality.
- Offer great value for money.
Here is a list of ingredients used in this dietary herbal supplement for your reference:
- Arillus Myristicae 60 mg
- Elephant Creeper 30 mg
- Nutmeg 30 mg
- Saffron 19 mg
- Serpentine 75 mg
What Is Post Polio Syndrome?
Post Polio Syndrome is a condition that affects people who have previously contracted poliomyelitis, a viral infection of the nervous system. It usually occurs 15-30 years following the initial infection. It is characterized decreased muscle mass, weakness, pain and fatigue.
The polio virus harms the nerves that control muscles, and it makes the muscles weak. On the off chance that you had polio, you may have gained back the utilization of your muscles. In any case, the nerves that interface with the muscles could be harmed without your knowing it. The nerves may separate after some time and make you have weak muscles again.
Post Polio Syndrome is rarely life-threatening, but the symptoms can significantly interfere with an individual’s ability to function independently. Respiratory muscle weakness, for instance, can result in trouble with proper breathing, affecting daytime functions and sleep. Weakness in swallowing muscles can result in aspiration of food and liquids into the lungs and
lead to pneumonia.
Although there is currently no cure for Post Polio Syndrome, a range of treatments and support is available to help manage the symptoms and better quality of life. There are a few Post Polio Syndrome Herbal Treatment with herbal supplement choices designed and formulated for curing Post polio. Herbal Treatment for Post Polio Syndrome are also manage to strengthen the nervous system.
Causes Of Post Polio Syndrome
There is a known Causes of Post Polio Syndrome that is the only strong one known till date but there are some more that play a role in causing this syndrome. Their significance in front of the one that is known for ages is a little low. The known cause in people suffering from this disorder is the polio infection when they were young.
Other less significant Causes of Post Polio Syndrome which eventually lead to that one main cause are:
- Direct contact with person who have risk of polio virus
- Lack of polio vaccination
- Contact with infected person
- Contact with infected faces
Medical problems unrelated to polio which may cause development of post-polio weakness and lead to new symptoms.
Further factors which contribute to late muscle worsening include:
- Normal age related loss of motor nerve cells
- Environmental toxins which can hasten nerve degeneration
- Health problems for example a heart condition, pneumonia, arthritis or a fracture
- Disuse atrophy, resulting from an age-related decrease in activity
Symptoms Of Post Polio Syndrome
Symptoms of Post Polio Syndrome are experienced in changing degrees. Their progression can be insidious. They should not be dismissed just as signs of aging alone. Current research shows that the length of time one has lived with the residuals of polio is as much of a risk factor as chronological age.
There are some very significant Symptoms of Post Polio Syndrome which sanction the presence of this disorder. These include:
As well as the common Symptoms of Post Polio Syndrome a number of connected symptoms can also grow from the combination of fatigue, muscle weakness and muscle and joint pain.Other symptoms muscle and joint pain are more possible the result of excessive wear and tear on different parts of the musculoskeletal system. This wear and tear can be brought on or worsen when muscles become weaker.
Tips & Tricks
Here we have some old school tips compiled for you to take advantage from. We will keep updating them as soon as we come up with something new through experiment. In the meanwhile read and follow these:
- Limit your daily activities to a comfortable level because stressing yourself on a good day can lead to several bad days for you.
- Find smarter ways to deal with this like use assistive devices to make life easier for you.
- Stay away from cold temperatures because that is going to make pain worse for you.
- Use cold compresses every now and then to reduce pain.
- Stop smoking and maintain a healthy lifestyle.
- Watch out for any respiratory infection and get your lungs treated with some kind of appropriate vaccines to prevent the infection destroying your lungs completely.
- All these tips will keep you motivated and make you feel good about yourself while you are still undergoing the Post-Polio Syndrome management routine with our Herbal Alternative Medicine.
- These tips and tricks are by no means a replacement of actual products.
There are no reviews yet.