What is Candidiasis?
Candidiasis is a fungal infection caused by Genus Candida. A few decades before candidiasis was not considered a very commonly occurring infectious disease; however with the increase in the number of immunocompromised patients more than the last two decades, Candidiasis has become much more common. Candidiasis can range from oral thrush to systemic infections, depending on the site of infection. Symptoms consist of, but are not limited to, rectal itching, headaches, endometriosis, unusually green eyes, rashes and other skin problems.
Candidiasis in Men is a yeast infection, generally of the penis, mouth or skin. And Candidiasis in men is very common than you might think. It's just not talked about as much, and, men are far more secretive about problems 'down under'. But Candidiasis in men exists and must be treated with the similar seriousness as with the problem in female.
Candidiasis is a condition where the candida yeast inside aperson’s body has grown beyond normal level. Frequently, too much eating of foods that are high in yeast contents and too much drinking of alcoholic drinks are the causes of this overgrowth. Aside from that, over eating of sweets also help the growth of candida yeast in a much faster rate. Everybody has Candidiasis infection inside his or her body. This type of Candidiasis yeast thrives in the moist areas of the body. In a normal state, candida's growth is being controlled by the beneficial bacteria that the body produces. But, when these helpful bacteria cannot already keep candida growth under control, it results to yeast infection or candidiasis. An individual who has candidiasis will then experience from myriads of candidiasis symptoms.
An individual who has candidiasis often suffers from diarrhea for a number of days. There are some types of candidiasis. Candidiasis in the mouth is recognized as "thrush". When it affects the vagina, it is called as "vaginitis". These two candidiasis cases can be detected without difficulty as they have some visible symptoms. But, when candidiasis happens inside the stomach or intestines, it cannot be detected easily which also frequently leads to being misdiagnosed. Though undetected, the condition can already cause a someone to suffer from a variety of unwanted candidiasis symptoms such as headaches, bloating and stomach pains.
Whether you are dealing with a single example of the infection or chronic reoccurrence, several simple remedies and Candidiasis Herbal Treatment can help you treat it and relieve symptoms. Herbal Treatment for Candidiasis will provide relief from uncomfortable itching and burning. The most commonly known treatment for Candidiasis yeast infection are herbal supplements and Herbs for Candidiasis.
Key Facts of Candidiasis
- We then repopulate the colon with healthy bacteria
- Consumers have no way of knowing how much monacolin K is present in most yeast.
- Caused by too much of processed foods
- Do not use any kind of deodorant or deodorant pads or tampons
- Caused by the overuse of antibiotics
- Overgrowth compromises immune function
- Treat by removing yeast in the colon & the diet
- Red yeast rice products contain a contaminant called citrinin, which can cause kidney failure.
- A mild vaginal yeast infection can go away without treatment. If you have minor symptoms, you may want to wait to see if that happens.
Symptoms of Candidiasis
The Symptoms of Candidiasis can be together alarming and surprising. Alarming because they can be painful, very uncomfortable and extremely embarrassing. Surprising because most of us would not connect several of the symptoms with Candidiasis at all. There are symptoms that folks generally connect with Candidiasis and those that come as a full shock. The latter is mostly harmful because it could lead to delaying proper treatment and making it harder to treat the infection.
Well Known Symptoms of Candidiasis
These signs are by and large site-specific; particularly you see or feel them at the point of the infection. Candidiasis can come out in some areas; I have highlighted two of the most common Symptoms of Candidiasis...
Red / swollen vagina and / or vulva, constant itching, pain when urinating, white discharge, lowered sex drive, painful menstruation.
White / yellowish raised spots on mucous on membranes and tongue, thick white coated tongue, cracked tongue under coating, bad breath, difficulty swallowing.
Listed underneath various other are common Candidiasis symptoms which possibly your body’s way of signalling Candida overgrowth, however, let’s get something straight, though some of these symptoms scream overgrowth! Not all of them are forever attributed to a localised or systemic fungal infection.
Fungal Skin Infections
- like Jock Itch, ring worm or athlete foot
- Food and chemical sensitivities
- Hyperactivity, attention problems
- Brain fog, poor attentiveness, feeling ‘spacey’
- Poor memory
- White coated tongue
- Panic attacks, feelings of anxiety, feeling “blue”
- Irregular bowels; diarrhea or constipation
- Abdominal cramps alleviated by bowel movements
- Chronic flatulence
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome
Heart Burn / Indigestion
- Extreme lethargy, fatigue
- Dry mouth, bad breath
- Spots in front of eyes, eye fatigue, burning or tearing eyes
- Ear infections, pressure, swelling or tingling or ears
- Irritability, mood swings
- Dandruff, dry, itchy skin
- Poor libido
- Rectal itching
- Acne or other skin problems
- Frequent vaginal yeast infections, constant vaginal itching
- Frequent urination
- Irregular menstruation, endometriosis, PMS
Symptoms worse after high sugar foods
- Numb, burning or tingling sensations
- Obsessive behavior
- Allergy symptoms
- Inflammation of the hair follicles
- Joint swelling and aches
- Fungal Sinusitis
- Muscle weakness and pain
- Sinus problems, post nasal drip
- Symptoms worse after waking
- Swollen lips/face
No doubt you have been putting up with lots of of these symptoms not including realising it could be due to a yeast imbalance. Candidiasis imbalances put a huge load on your immune system, and therefore they send your healthy body on a downward spiral, burdening it with various of these symptoms which you may be putting down to further issues such as diet or way of life choices.
Causes of Candidiasis
As mentioned, the primary Causes of Candidiasis are different yeasts of the Candida genus, but there are also various risk factors that can trigger this infection, such as obesity, poor hygiene,tight clothing, damp conditions, a weakened immune system and the use of certain medications, among others.
Obesity: If you are overweight, there is a good chance that some parts of your body have excess skin that folds over, making the conditions suitable for candidiasis, mostly of the cutaneous variety. This can also put general pressure on your immune system, making it easier for this infection to extend in other parts of the body.
Candida is the most common Candidiasis Causes of diaper rash in child. The fungi take benefit of the warm, damp conditions inside the diaper. Candida infection is also mostly common in people with diabetes and in those who are obese. Antibiotics, steroid therapy, and chemotherapy enhance the risk of cutaneous candidiasis. Candida can moreover cause infections of the nails, edges of the nails, and corners of the mouth.
Oral thrush, a form of candida infection of the moist lining of the mouth, generally occurs when people take antibiotics. It may also be a symptom of an HIV infection or further weakened immune system disorders when it occurs in adults. Persons with candida infections are not generally contagious, though in some settings individual with weakened immune systems may catch the infection.
This fungus requires a damp environment to grow and thrive, which is why it is so often found in locker rooms, public showers and pools, and dirty clothes. Keep away from exposure of your skin to these areas, as they are perfect breeding grounds for Candidiasis.
It is necessary that you accurately wash yourself on a regular basis to clear out any potential areas where Candidiasis is spreading. This includes the bottom of your feet, your genital and buttocks areas, your armpits, and any further hard-to-reach spot on your body.
Weakened Immune System
If you have an autoimmune disease, are getting better from a comprehensive disease, or have a normally weak immune response, you are a major candidate for candidiasis.
Diagnosis of Candidiasis
Candida is not necessarily hard to diagnose, but it is hard to obtain a positive diagnosis mainly due to the fact that Candida is very expensive to treat with pharmaceutical medications. They might also perform a pelvic exam to review the vulva, vagina, and cervix for signs of infection. A sample of vaginal discharge may be sent to a laboratory to confirm the Diagnosis of Candidiasis.
To make a Diagnosis of Candidiasis your doctor will ask about your diet and recent use of antibiotics or medications that can weaken the immune system. The doctor will also take into consideration any history of cancer, diabetes, HIV, or further chronic illnesses.
Specific diagnostic tests that may be helpful include
- Comprehensive Stool and Digestive analysis to differentiate between leaky gut syndrome, minor intestinal bacterial overgrowth, and candida overgrowth.
- Antibody and Antigen levels can aid to confirm candida levels.
In the case of a classic vaginal yeast infection performance, the following testing is indicated:
- Pelvic examination
- Wet mount microscopic KOH test
Prognosis of Candidiasis
In people with chronic diseases or weakened immune systems, periods of candidiasis may be more resistant to treatment and may return after treatment ends. In people with deep candidiasis, those who are diagnosed rapidly and treated effectively have the best Prognosis of Candidiasis, particularly if their infection can be stopped before it spreads to main organs.
The Prognosis of Candidiasis and how it extended will last depends on the harshness of the infection and the status of the immune system of the patient. Mild cases of thrush caused by some of the reversible risk factors are usually easily treated, and the prognosis is good. Once you have started treatment for oral thrush, symptoms usually go away in about two weeks.
How Candidiasis Spread?
Yeast is not spread from person to person. Slight amounts of yeast can be found in the normal vagina. Infection happens when too much yeast starts to grow. Vaginal yeast infections can enhance with:
- Disease for example HIV disease or diabetes
- Lack of sleep
- Having your period
Some Medicines such as:
- Birth control pills
- Cortisone-type drugs
- Some chemotherapy drugs
Is Candida Contagious?
Transmission can happen with direct contact, and in some cases, indirect contact transmission may be possible. In other words, Candida is contagious, and sex is a possible way for this to happen, but the body has to be susceptible to receive the transmission of infection, which commonly means a weakened immune system and lots of sugar to feed the infection.
Risk Factors of Candidiasis
Risk Factors for Candida yeast infections is higher if:
- Diabetes and blood sugar is not under control
- Utilize a kind of hormonal birth control that has higher doses of estrogen
- Douche or use vaginal sprays
- Took antibiotics for example amoxicillin or steroid medications
- Weakened immune system, such as from HIV
- People with diabetes, particularly if it is poorly controlled, are more likely to have oral thrush.
- Side effects of vaginal medications can include burning and soreness when high doses are used
- If you are not assured that your symptoms are caused by a yeast infection, you might be delaying diagnosis and treatment of your true problem
Prevention of Candidiasis
While there is no guaranteed way to Prevention of Candidiasis infection, certain actions can lessen the risk of developing a vaginal yeast infection. Risk factor alterations for Prevention of Candidiasis include the following:
- Limit use of antibiotics
- Only use as recommended by a physician
- Never using vaginal douche products
- Wearing cotton underwear and loose fitting pants
- Changing out of a wet bathing suit or tight exercises clothes as soon as you can
- Taking antibiotics only when your health care provider feels you need them
- Do not use odorous feminine products, including bubble bath, pads, sprays and tampons
- Avoid hot tubs and very hot baths
- If you have diabetes, be assured your blood sugar is under control
- Change out of wet costumes and workout clothes as soon as you can
- Wear underwear with a cotton crotch
- Cotton underwear helps keep you dry and does not hold in warmth and moisture
- Wear cotton and change underwear every day and wash underwear in hot water
Natural Herbal Treatment for Candidiasis
Dealing with candidiasis can be very uncomfortable, and finding a treatment option is no doubt at the top of your list if you have been dealing with this problem. Here's a closer look at this problem, the causes and symptoms, the importance of avoiding treatments that don't work, and one treatment that can provide you with the relief that you actually need..
Natural Treatment of Candidiasis is quite difficult and it also really depends on your body condition. So, it is not impossible to have someone who still has candida even though he/she has used numerous natural treatments. Those yeast infection natural treatments are useful at the beginning, though slowly but sure, it made their depression.
He/she tried many things as well as Echinacea, yogurt, citrus seed extract, unfortunately there was no major improvement. He took a natural herbal supplement that only works the first three weeks before the Candidiasis started to cause another problem.
This is a safe and useful broad-spectrum natural herbal supplement. Using natural herbal supplements for candidiasis properly can make a big difference in your treatment, and can also reduce many unnecessary discomforts and issues.That acts as a natural antifungal supplement, is an important nutrient that combats candidiasis activity when taken with probiotic supplementation.
Natural Treatment of Candidiasis with herbal supplement is intended to also kill the candidiasis microorganisms, or stop them from more propagating and causing more health problems.This product, which is made from herbal substances, is successful not only in treating the acute Candida infections, but also eradicating the tendency to have frequent Candidiasis. The natural herbal remedies for candidiasis infection are completely safe with no side effects whatsoever.
Natural cellulitis treatments are usually effective, especially if you follow a regimen that combines both internal and external treatment. The best Candidiasis Herbal Treatment and herbal supplement that can help in speeding up your healing.
Herbal supplements are successful not only in treating the Candida infections, but also eradicating the tendency to have frequent Candidiasis. The supplements mode of treatment is helpful in treating all kinds of Candida infections, including oral, vaginal and skin Candidiasis.
Candidiasis Herbal Treatment is an excellent way of treating this infection. As it has no side effects it is safe to use for both children and adults. Herbal Treatment for Candidiasis condition also prevents it from recurring by extracting the root cause of the infection and boosting the body’s immunity.
Other Natural Herbal Treatments for Candidiasis
Some other Natural Treatments for Candidiasis include are:
- Apple Cider Vinegar
- Cranberry Juice
- Organic Meat
- Fruit & Fruit Juice
- Aloe Vera
- Vitamin C
Natural Essential Oils for Candidiasis
Natural Essential oils for Candidiasis include are:
- Oregano Oil
- Myrrh Oil
- Chamomile Oil
By combination a few of drops of clove oil or lavender oil with coconut oil during your cleanse you can help to kill off the offending Candidiasis. However, because these natural essential oils are powerful, they should only be taken internally for 10 days or less.
Artemisia vulgaris, Fumaria officinalis, Lycopodium clavatum ,Melia azadirachta Linn, Sphaeranthus hirtus, Swertia chirata, Tephrosia purpurea, Terminalia chebula, Tinospora cordifolia, Zizyphus vulgaris, Preservatives, Saccharum Glucose Base
- The Herbal pill is intended for oral use only.
- Take 2 Tablet in the morning after breakfast and 2 Tablet evening after dinner.
- Fix times for daily intake and follow precisely.
- Be regular to witness the most outstanding results.
Tips & Tricks
Here we have some new and helpful Tips & Tricks of Natural Treatments for Candidiasis collected for you to take advantage from. We will keep updating them as soon as we come up with something new updates new helpful natural treatment. In the meanwhile read and follow some Tips & Tricks:
- Some of the diet changes might end up needing to be long term if reintroduction of certain foods is not successful.
- Don’t spend comprehensive periods of time in wet clothes or bathing suits. Yeast grows in warm, moist environments.
- The combination of lauric acid and caprylic acid found in coconut oil kills off harmful Candidiasis through both ingestion and topical application.
- The acid and enzymes in apple cider vinegar help to kill and get rid of excess yeast in the body.
- Raw garlic benefits the fight against yeast infection particularly.
- Grains break down into sugar and can feed Candidiasis, yeast and bad bacteria.
- Sugar and sugar sweet items feed yeast, so you should keep away from them at all costs.
- All these tips & tricks of Candidiasis will keep you motivated and make you feel good about yourself while you are still undergoing the Candidiasis management routine with our Herbal Products.
- These tips and tricks are by no means a replacement of actual products.