Myelitis is the infection or also known as inflammation of the white matter or gray matter of the spinal cord.
Key Facts of Myelitis
- Myelitis is an illness in which the white matter or dim matter of the spinal string gets aggravated or tainted, creating harm to the usefulness of the focal sensory system
- It is a genuine risk to the prosperity and overall well-being of those influenced
- It upsets the CNS which causes issues with the usefulness of the cerebrum and development of the appendages
- On the off chance that left untreated it can prompt genuine conditions, for example, loss of motion, tactile misfortune and even changeless spinal rope harm
- It is subsequently exceedingly prescribed to get Myelitis treated the moment you start witness its manifestations
Causes of Myelitis
Following are some of the root causes of Myelitis that are responsible for its onset:
- Herpes simplex
- Epstein barr virus
- Infection of mononucleosis
- Poliovirus, a cause of pediatric the disease
- Retroviruses such as MLVs/HGRVs (Murine leukemia viruses/Human gammaretroviruses)
- Chronic fatigue syndrome-associated virus
Symptoms of Myelitis
Some of the most common symptoms of Myelitis include:
- Boiling and tingling sensation
- Pain or deceptive loss of sense
- Central or peripheral paresis
- Inability to control bladder
Why do you think you should go for dietary herbal supplement?
You should go for dietary herbal supplement because:
- Made of natural ingredients
- Packaged safely in air tight jars
- Superior quality
- Offer great value for money
Here is a list of ingredients used in this dietary herbal supplement for your reference:
- Serpentine 75 mg
- Arillus Myristicae 60 mg
- Elephant Creeper 30 mg
- Nutmeg 30 mg
- Saffron 19 mg
- The herbal pill is intended for oral use only.
- Take 2 tablets each day in the morning after breakfast and evening after dinner.
- Fix times for daily intake and follow precisely.
- Be regular to witness the most outstanding results.
Here we have some old school tips compiled for you to take advantage from. We will keep updating them as soon as we come up with something new through experiment. In the meanwhile read and follow these:
- Just take ample rest and make sure you don’t get involved in activities that put strain on your spinal cord
- Regularly take pain medication to provide yourself instant relief from the discomfort
- Regularly take steroids prescribed by your practitioner if it is severe in nature and is not managed by other medications
- Try herbal formula that does not contradict with the medication you are already taking *in this case try our herbal formula*
- All these tips will keep you motivated and make you feel good about yourself while you are still undergoing the Myelitis management routine with our Herbal Products.
- These tips and tricks are by no means a replacement of our herbal pills or any other prescribed medication.