Herbal Treatment For Myasthenia Gravis
Herbal Treatment for Myasthenia Gravis
Herbal Treatment for Myasthenia Gravis has shown its efficacy in reducing the frequency of relapses and improving the power and tone of muscles. However, it may be noted that the improvement with any treatment may not be as fast as one achieved by using the herbal supplement Myasthenia Gravis Herbal Treatment. The role of herbal supplement is more as long term control, rather than for acute crisis control. Herbal supplement for Myasthenia Gravis Herbal Treatment with its constitutional approach works at deeper level and brings deviations of immune system back to normalcy and in consequence minimizes the need of exogenous neurotransmitters or steroids as prescribed by conventional treatment.
The herbal supplement is selected after a full individualizing examination and case-analysis, which includes the clinical history of the patient, physical and mental constitution etc. Myasthenia Gravis Herbal Treatment treats the person as a whole. It means that herbal supplement focuses on the patient as a person, as well as his pathological condition. Herbal Treatment for Myasthenia Gravis has been found effective in many cases of Myasthenia gravis. Herbal supplement has effective Herbal Treatment for Myasthenia Gravis. Properly selected herbal supplement gives a long term relief from all symptoms of the patient. Herbal supplement has shown its efficacy in reducing the frequency of relapses and improving the power and tone of muscles. The role of herbal supplement for Myasthenia Gravis Herbal Treatment is more as long term control, rather than for acute crisis control.
Natural Remedies for Myasthenia Gravis
You can use Herbal Treatment as Natural Remedies for Myasthenia Gravis here:
There are many natural ways people with myasthenia gravis can work to relieve their symptoms. There are many Natural Remedies for Myasthenia Gravis that help most people with the disorder manage symptoms fairly well. In general, Symptoms of Myasthenia Gravis get worse, particularly for the first three years after diagnosis. However, most people have an improvement in symptoms with treatment. You should also get natural remedies for myasthenia gravis if your condition affects your swallowing or breathing, since these can be dangerous symptoms.
Benefits of Herbal Treatment
Benefits of Herbal Treatment for Myasthenia Gravis include are:
- It helps manage their symptoms.
- It reduce stress, heat, fatigue and other illnesses
- Its improves weakness in the arms, hands, fingers, legs and neck
- It can help control symptoms.
- It improves communication between nerves
- It removes the unwanted antibodies.
Why do you think you should go for dietary herbal supplement?
You should go for dietary herbal supplement because:
- Made of natural ingredients.
- Packaged safely in air tight jars.
- Superior quality.
- Offer great value for money.
Here is a list of ingredients used in this dietary herbal supplement for your reference:
- Cinnamonus Tamala 27.62 mg
- Aracylus Pyrethrum 27.62 mg
- Myristica Fragrans 27.62 mg
- Asparagus Recemosus 27.62 mg
- Bombax Malabaricum 27.62 mg
- Tamarindus Indica 27.62 mg
- Trianthema Partulacastrum 27.62 mg
- Celastrus Paniculata 27.62 mg
- Hygrophilla Spinosa 27.62 mg
- Datura Alba 27.62 mg
- Acacia Arabica 69.06 mg
- Glycyrrhiza Glabra 34.53 mg
- Argyreia Speciosa 34.53 mg
- Hyoscyamus Niger 13.81 mg
- Crocus Sativus 2.76 mg
What is Myasthenia Gravis?
Myasthenia Gravis is a chronic disorder characterized by weakness and rapid fatigue of any of the muscles under your voluntary control. Myasthenia Gravis is caused by a breakdown in the communication between nerves and muscles, usually because of an immunological problem where the cells cannot communicate and the immune system attacks cells it does not recognize. There are 86 autoimmune diseases that have been diagnosed today and Myasthenia Gravis is one of them.
Myasthenia Gravis is a chronic autoimmune neuromuscular disease that is more common in women under 40 years old and men over 60. The name literally means “grave muscle weakness.” With current therapies, however, most people with this disease have a normal life expectancy. Some signs of Myasthenia Gravis are droopy eyelids, muscle weakness, and fatigue.
Muscle control is improved after a considerable rest which is partly one of the reasons why there are people with Myasthenia Gravis which are not diagnosed because they tend to disregard the symptoms as just simple conditions of fatigue.
Causes of Myasthenia Gravis
Myasthenia Gravis is caused by an error in the transmission of nerve impulses to muscles. It occurs when normal communication between the nerve and muscle is interrupted at the neuromuscular junction—the place where nerve cells connect with the muscles they control.
There are some biological Causes of Myasthenia Gravis that are wholly responsible for the muscle weakness and lack of voluntary movements in affected patients. These causes include:
- Presence of abnormal antibodies
- Immune system producing antibodies against receptor sites.
- Acetylcholine blocking the activation of receptor sites responsible for causing voluntary movements
heat, fatigue and other illnesses are not directly responsible for
causing MG but they do worsen the situation in patients
Symptoms of Myasthenia Gravis
Symptoms of Myasthenia Gravis vary widely. In some people, only the eye muscles will be affected, while in others it can impact many muscles, including those that control breathing.
Although myasthenia gravis may affect any skeletal muscle, muscles that control eye and eyelid movement, facial expression, and swallowing are most frequently affected. The onset of the disorder may be sudden and symptoms often are not immediately recognized as myasthenia gravis.
Symptoms of Myasthenia Gravis may include:
Drooping of one or both eyelids
- A change in facial expression
- Weakness in the arms, hands, fingers, legs and neck
- A change in facial expressions, such as a smile that looks more like a grimace
- Jaw muscles that tire easily, such as when chewing gum or meat
- Blurred or double vision due to weakness of the muscles that control eye movements
If you notice any of these of Symptoms of Myasthenia Gravis, see your doctor. Most people with myasthenia gravis say that the muscle weakness is often worse when they are active and improves after they rest. The disease can affect the muscles that control breathing in some people.
Tips & Tricks
Here we have some old school tips compiled for you to take advantage from. We will keep updating them as soon as we come up with something new through experiment. In the meanwhile read and follow these:
- Chew your food slowly.
- Take small break between bites.
- Try to eat small meals several times in a day instead of overstuffing yourself in one go.
- Install railings where you need support because you might fall due to loss of balance and hurt yourself.
- In case of double vision try to wear an eye patch.
- Eat foods that give you a lot of energy like fresh fruits and dry fruits.
- Avoid fruits like mango and bananas or over eating fruits if you have diabetes.
- All these tips will keep you motivated and make you feel good about yourself while you are still undergoing the Myasthenia Gravis management routine with our Herbal Alternative Medicine.
- These tips and tricks are by no means a replacement of actual products.