Premature Gray Hair
Premature Gray Hair is an optical illusion that is caused by the white hair in between the black ones. It is basically the lightening/whitening/graying of hair over time due to age, stress or any other medical conditions.
What is Premature Gray Hair?
Premature Gray Hair has been a common problem for generations. All though we have learned more about the graying process, we have had little success finding solutions. Premature graying may occur because the body is lacking certain vitamins and nutrients. Stress has often been linked to gray hair. Pollution, smoking, and other environmental factors are also cited as possible reasons for premature graying. Ultimately, however, the major cause for going gray is genetics.
Once the first gray strand of hair appears, many of us begin to suffer from stress i.e. we think that we are much older than we actually are) or reach for the bottle of dye. In all of this, one thing we do not realize: that, the graying condition of hair causes stress and that condition can also be caused by stress.
Graying of the hair can occur prematurely in a number of conditions such as hormonal imbalances, thyroid disorders, pernicious anemia (graying of hair along with symptoms of fatigue, shortness of breath, and possibly chest pain), genetic disorders, and vitamin B12 deficiency.Werner's syndrome and Hutchinson-Gilford syndrome are two such conditions, which can cause the hair to gray. Prematurely gray hair is often one of the earliest signs of Werner's syndrome, a rare autosomal recessive disorder, which usually is present in a person at about 20 years of age, but sometimes appears as early as eight years.
Key Facts of Premature Gray Hair
- Turning gray of hair is common and regular as a man ages
- In a few societies premature graying of hair is viewed as an image of knowledge
- Generally in the event that a youngster begins getting silver hair it can imply that something is not right
- Hair can turn light when hair creating cells quit delivering shade or when characteristic hydrogen peroxide starts developing in the hair
- Albeit Premature Gray hair does not represent any wellbeing dangers to the individual, it can result in shame and low respect toward oneself
- Genetics are thought to have real impact in the improvement of this condition
- Nutritional inadequacies and issues with the thyroid and pituitary organ can originate this condition
Causes of Premature Gray Hair
Following are some of the root causes of Premature Gray Hair that are responsible for its onset:
- Constant worrying which involves a lot of thinking
- Stress and depression
- Wisdom (old age)
- Underlying health problems
- Werner's syndrome
- Pernicious anemia
- Deficiency of vitamin B 12
- Decreased melanin production
- Alopecia areata
- Lithium consumption
- Several environmental factors
Symptoms of Premature Gray Hair
Some of the most common symptoms of Premature Gray Hair include:
- Colorless strands
- Weakening of hair &
- Hair loss
Why do you think you should go for dietary herbal supplement?
You should go for dietary herbal supplement because:
- Made of natural ingredients
- Packaged safely in air tight jars
- Superior quality
- Offer great value for money
Here is a list of ingredients used in this dietary herbal supplement for your reference:
- African rue 43.47 mg
- Cinnabar 43.47 mg
- Cloves 43.47 mg
- Coral calcium 43.47 mg
- Cowhage 43.47 mg
- Egg Shell Calcium 43.47 mg
- Elephant Creeper 43.47 mg
- Indian Rennet 43.47 mg
- Nutmeg 43.47 mg
- Spanish chamomile 43.47 mg
- Wattle Bark 43.47 mg
- The herbal pill is intended for oral use only.
- Take 2 tablets each day in the morning after breakfast and evening after dinner.
- Fix times for daily intake and follow precisely.
- Be regular to witness the most outstanding results.
Here we have some old school tips compiled for you to take advantage from. We will keep updating them as soon as we come up with something new through experiment. In the meanwhile read and follow these:
- Massage your head regularly with a mixture of Olive oil & Coconut Oil
- Stay away from stressful situations because stress can cause instant greying of hair
- Quit smoking because smoking is highly responsible for greying of hair
- Drink plenty of water and stay hydrated at all times
- Increase intake of copper in your diet by taking spinach, yams, turnip greens and lima beans7
- Take more of carrots and spinach to increase Iodine to prevent grey hair
- Eat foods rich in protein like meat
- All these tips will keep you motivated and make you feel good about yourself while you are still undergoing the Premature Gray Hair management routine with our Herbal Alternative Medicine.
- These tips and tricks are by no means a replacement of our herbal pills or any other prescribed medication.