Herbal Treatment For Cinnamon Oil
The use of cinnamon dates back in Chinese medicine to 2800 BC. Ancient Egyptians used it in the embalming procedure of corpses because of its fragrance. Medieval physicians used this spice to treat coughs, sore throats, hoarseness and other kinds of infections. Cinnamon also has antibacterial and inflammatory properties that assist reduce joint and muscle pain, particularly the discomforts connected with arthritis.
Medical researchers also show that the scent of cinnamon may decrease drowsiness, pain, irritability and frequent migraines. In some studies, the natural essential oil provides relief to tight muscles, ease painful joints, and relieve menstrual cramps in women. Cinnamon as well increases the action of enzymes that break down the food in the body and help improve one’s metabolism.
The benefits of cinnamon and cinnamon oil are numerous. Cinnamon is found in commercial and homemade skin care products for example commercial and homemade soaps and topical treatments. It is found in medicines, perfumes, foods, mouth fresheners, room fresheners, pest repellents and further more. This natural cinnamon oil has a variety of healthful benefits and is used in many different ways.
Cinnamon oil is used for aromatherapy benefits. It combines well with other natural essential oils, for example: lemon, lavender, geranium and rosemary. It has a strong, stimulating, refreshing scent and is, often, found in room fresheners or potpourris.
Cinnamon Oil Ingredients:
- Cinnamon Oil Cinnamomum zeylanicum
Benefits of Cinnamon Oil
Benefits of Cinnamon Oil
Benefits of Cinnamon Oil include are:
- Cinnamon Oil for Boosts Brain Function
- Cinnamon Oil for Anti-Inflammatory
- Cinnamon Oil for Respiratory Problems
- Cinnamon Oil for Diabetes
- Cinnamon Oil for Indigestion
- Cinnamon Oil for Arthritis
- Cinnamon Oil for Irregular Menstruation
- Cinnamon Oil for Regularizes Urine Discharge
- Cinnamon Oil for Emotional and Spiritual Benefits
- Cinnamon Oil for Reduces Ulcers
- Cinnamon Oil for Soothes Sore Throat
- Cinnamon Oil for Effective Functioning Of Kidneys
- Cinnamon Oil for Astringent
- Cinnamon Oil for Immunostimulant
- Cinnamon Oil for Carminative
- Cinnamon Oil for Antifungal
- Cinnamon Oil for Galactagogue
- Cinnamon Oil for Reduces Hair Problems
- Cinnamon Oil for Fuller Lips
- Cinnamon Oil for Works as Home Deodorizer
- Cinnamon Oil for Improves Blood Circulation
- Cinnamon Oil for Antioxidant
- Cinnamon Oil for Heart Diseases
- Cinnamon Oil for Mouth Freshener
- Cinnamon Oil for Pain Relief
- Cinnamon Oil for Toothache
- Cinnamon Oil for Birth Control
- Cinnamon Oil for Increases Sexual Desire
- Cinnamon Oil for Helps in Weight Loss
- Cinnamon Oil for Fights Parasite Development
- Cinnamon Oil for Treats Headaches
- Cinnamon Oil for Antibacterial
- Cinnamon Oil for Detoxifying Agent
- Cinnamon Oil for Analgesic
- Cinnamon Oil for Antidepressant
- Cinnamon Oil for Promotes Hair Growth
- Cinnamon Oil for Heals Skin
- Cinnamon Oil for Insect Repellent
- Cinnamon Oil for Used In Perfumes
Usage of Cinnamon Oil
Usage of Cinnamon Oil
Usage of Cinnamon Oil include are:
- Some studies have shown that cinnamon has a positive effect on blood sugar levels. Cinnamon oil is a popular natural remedy used by people suffering from type 2 diabetes.
- Cinnamon oil has a strong antibacterial effect and is outstanding in the treatment of stomach problems caused by salmonella and E.
- Cinnamon drastically decrease the unpleasant symptoms of irritation bowel syndrome, especially helps with flatulence.
- Cinnamon oil is rich in manganese, which helps build bones, blood and connective tissues in the body. People who have fewer of manganese in the body normally suffer from osteoporosis and arthritis. In pain due to arthritis can help massage oil of cinnamon or sipping tea cinnamon.
- Regular consumption of cinnamon and cinnamon oil protects the health of the brain and improves concentration.
- Cinnamon is one of the top foods rich in antioxidants. They help renew cells and reduce the body of harmful free radicals.
- Cinnamon improves circulation and can speed up metabolism. Therefore, you will be successful in the fight with overweight.
- If you feel pain in your muscles it will help you massage cinnamon oil
- This spicy plant operates Prevents heart disease, due to lower the level of triglycerides, cholesterol, and surplus fat.
- Tea made from cinnamon or tea with cinnamon positive effect on problems caused by a cold or a sore throat, and can alleviate a cough.
- Because Cinnamon oil is loaded with manganese, cinnamon is a natural approach to reduce the unpleasant symptoms of PMS. This spice relieves spasms and relieves tension.
- Cinnamon calms illness caused by food poisoning, can neutralize bacteria, fungi, and other microbes.
- If you are suffering from a migraine or regular headaches, first aid can be tea of cinnamon.
- Cinnamon oil on a regular basis used in the production of chewing gum, sweet candy freshening breath, mouthwashes, and toothpaste. This is mostly due to the strong antimicrobial effect of cinnamon.
- Cinnamon helps women who have polycystic ovaries so they can control the menstrual cycle.
Cinnamon oil is usually considered safe, but there’s always the chance that certain people might respond to essential oils badly if they are sensitive to certain compounds’ effects. It’s possible for sensitive people to suffering allergic reactions when cinnamon oil is taken or applied topically. A small number of people have reported a burning sensation and pain when taking cinnamon oil. If take some medications and experience dizziness, headache, fatigue or digestive issues, discuss to your doctor right away. Keep away from children and pets.