Herbal Treatment For Frankincense Oil
Frankincense is a resin that is derived from the Boswellia tree, which is found in North Africa, the Middle East, and parts of Asia. Frankincense Oil had been required after for over 5000 years for its benefits. It was found in King Tut’s tomb, and it is mentioned in the story of Christ’s birth as a gift from one of the wise men who came to see the new born king. For most of us in Western culture frankincense is relatively unidentified, but today scientists are discovering many of the benefits that this
Today numerous people suffer from the number of health disease and search for an organic products to deal with the problem naturally. It has spicy, woody and haunting aroma which can be described as bit camphoric and at the same time pleasant. It is a pale yellow colored liquid that can be used for the number of different reason by the mankind.
The major use connected with frankincense is, of course, as an ingredient of incense for use in religious ceremonies. Records show that frankincense was used in this way by the Babylonians, Persians, Assyrians and the Egyptians. Today, frankincense oil is still a main ingredient in various different types of incense.
For the Greeks and Romans, the use of Frankincense Oil was not limited to incense; it was as well burnt on braziers to perfume the home. The Egyptians also had other uses for frankincense ground into a black powder; the burnt remains of the resin were as well used as kohl for painting the eyelids. Frankincense Oil was also used as a perfume at this time, and the essential oil, which evaporates gradually, remains important to the perfumery industry today. The tears and essential oil of frankincense are also used in potpourri.
Frankincense Oil Ingredients:
- Frankincense Oil Boswellia Tree
- 100% Pure and Natural Essential Oil
Benefits of Frankincense Oil
Benefits of Frankincense Oil
Benefits of Frankincense Oil include are:
- Frankincense Oil for Skin
- Frankincense Oil for Scar Reduction
- Frankincense Oil for Strengthens Finger Nails
- Frankincense Oil for Cures Warts
- Frankincense Oil for Shiny Hair
- Frankincense Oil for Relieves Pain
- Frankincense Oil for Muscular Pain
- Frankincense Oil for Back Pain Relief
- Frankincense Oil for Improves Immunity
- Frankincense Oil for Improves Concentration
- Frankincense Oil for Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Frankincense Oil for Chronic Asthma
- Frankincense Oil for Shedding Excess Weight
- Frankincense Oil for Fever
- Frankincense Oil for Bronchial Conditions
- Frankincense Oil for Improves Mental Clarity
- Frankincense Oil for Skin Conditioner
- Frankincense Oil for Regeneration of Skin
- Frankincense Oil for Anti-Infection
- Frankincense Oil for Hair
- Frankincense Oil for Dandruff
- Frankincense Oil for Stress Relief
- Frankincense Oil for Relieves Itching
- Frankincense Oil for Inflammation Relief
- Frankincense Oil for Visual Problems
- Frankincense Oil for Anti-Carcinogenic
- Frankincense Oil for Treats Osteoarthritis
- Frankincense Oil for Irritable Bowel Syndrome
- Frankincense Oil for Heart
- Frankincense Oil for Headaches
- Frankincense Oil for Bad Breath
- Frankincense Oil for Oral Health
- Frankincense Oil for Aids Digestion
- Frankincense Oil for Uterine Health
Usage of Frankincense Oil
Usage of Frankincense Oil
Usages of Frankincense Oil include are:
- Frankincense Oil is soothing and calming and is used as a relaxant. It has long been used to ease the symptoms connected with Anxiety.
- Usage of Frankincense Oil to warts two times a day for a few of weeks can show gradual cure.
- Skin care and maintenance – There are numerous benefits of Frankincense Oil on the skin. It is recognized as a rejuvenator of aging skin. It is perfect as an overall skin tonic and may help the healing of cuts, wounds and sores.
- Respiratory tract – Frankincense Oil can assist in clearing the lungs and may help with shortness of breath, bronchitis, asthma, laryngitis, coughs and colds and flu.
- Urinary tract – There is some evidence shows Frankincense Oil may have positive healing and preventative measures for the Urinary tract.
- Get better your mental outlook by placing a few diluted drops of the oil on the back of your neck by your brain stem a few times each day.
- Frankincense oil has been found to get rid of gas from the body and stop its build-up. This, in turn, prevents the onset of numerous other related issues like abdominal pain, heaviness in the chest, abnormal sweating, etc.
- Frankincense is also used to assist in the problems associated with Rheumatism and Arthritis.
- Essential Frankincense Oil is extremely used in creams and lotions because it has great antiseptic properties and skin healing property. It helps in rejuvenation of mature skin into young skin and help to boost the tightness and skin tone.
- Any have get rid of the need for reading glasses by applying frankincense around the eye area – on the cheek bone and brow bone. Over a period of months, the vision often improves.
- Direct application of Frankincense Oil on the affected area results in gradual relief from itching.
- Frankincense Oil is extremely used in massage blends and bath sprays to give a soothing result after bath. It alleviates cold, cough, bronchitis and chillness etc problems.
The best thing about Frankincense Oil is that it has no adverse side effects ever known, which means that it’s completely safe. Pregnant women, on the other hand, should not utilize it due to its effect on the menstrual cycle. For the rest of you who wants to add a twist on this healthy oil, you may blend it with citrus oils, lavender, myrrh and Sandalwood oil. That being said, Frankincense Oil should not be utilizing during pregnancy, for the reason that it does act as an emenagogue and astringent.