Herbal Treatment For Lemon Oil
Lemon Oil is expressed from the fresh skin of the Citrus limonum from the Rutaceae Family, also recognized as Citrus Limon. Lemon trees grow up to 6 meters in height. The fruit is born from slightly pink flowers. The fruit is bright green ripening to its brilliant colour of yellow.
Lemon aromatherapy oil is extremely versatile. It can be used as a food additive and in perfume. It as well has lots of internal and external healing and preventative uses. The fruit is a rich source of vitamin C amongst others. Lemon Essential Oil has been used historically. It is believed the Lemon was first introduced to Europe around the 1400’s. It is believed the Lemon has its origins in or around the Middle East.
Lemon Oil is an essential oil with high vibrations, similar to a high-toned whistle. Sandalwood, in comparison, hums like a bumble bee. Essential Oils with high vibrations lifts spirits, particularly when one may be feeling mental fatigue.
Lemon mostly brings a sense of warmth and fun to intellectual pursuits. Even though Lemon essential oil is beneficial for both physical and psychological heaviness, it generally stimulates the mind, rising concentration and the ability to memorize.
Diffused essential Lemon oil resulted in 54 percent less errors. When aromas were diffused while test taking, scores increased by as much as 50 percent. In other research Lemon essential oil has shown to have antidepressant effects.
Lemon Oil Ingredients:
Benefits Of Lemon Oil
Benefits Of Lemon Oil
Benefits of Lemon Oil include are:
- Lemon Oil for Boosts Immune system
- Lemon Oil for Regulates Sleep
- Lemon Oil for Reduces Fever
- Lemon Oil for Teeth Whitener
- Lemon Oil for Natural Disinfectant
- Lemon Oil for Improves Mood
- Lemon Oil for Candida Infections
- Lemon Oil for Stress & Anxiety
- Lemon Oil for Wood Polish
- Lemon Oil for Clean Small Wounds
- Lemon Oil for Brighter Complexion
- Lemon Oil for Antioxidant
- Lemon Oil for Hair Growth
- Lemon Oil for Reduce the Appearance of Varicose Veins
- Lemon Oil for Relieves Stress
- Lemon Oil for Treats Asthma
- Lemon Oil Treats Stomach Disorders
- Lemon Oil for Weight Loss
- Lemon Oil Soaps and Cosmetics
- Lemon Oil for Clean Hands
- Lemon Oil for Immune Support
- Lemon Oil for Pain Relief
- Lemon Oil for Morning Sickness
- Lemon Oil for Purpose Cleaner
- Lemon Oil for Reusable Wipes
- Lemon Oil for Freshener Spray
- Lemon Oil for Alzheimer’s and Dementia
- Lemon Oil for Remove Gum and Saps
- Lemon Oil for Rejuvenated Skin
- Lemon Oil for Cough, Cold, and Sore Throat
Usage Of Lemon Oil
Usage of Lemon Oil include are:
- Lemon enlivens your brain and uplifts your body. Reduce physical and mental heaviness, feelings of being burdened or weighed down by life’s responsibilities.
- In times of confusion or when needing clarity to make decisions Lemon Oil can be a great help!
- Lemon is a recognized physical tonic and assist stimulate blood and lymph circulation to successfully cleanse and tonify the body when you are losing weight fast!
- Lemon Oil energizes and refreshes your body and mind.
- It is also helpful for treating circulatory problems such as “spider” veins, or broken capillaries.
- A strong germicide Lemon is extremely antiseptic and helps to purify the air, as well as to disinfect surface areas.
- Lemon oil is useful in avoiding stormy emotional outbursts that can alienate others from us.
- Lemon has strong antibacterial properties. Wonderful for eradicating air-borne bugs in hospital rooms, schools and waiting rooms.
- Lemon’s antiseptic properties will last for up to twenty days!
- Increases ability to focus and memorize.
- Lemon strengthens the heart and prevents the onset of arteriosclerosis.
- Excellent for reduce heartburn and helpful for neutralizing a high Acid pH condition.
- Lemon Oil stimulates the body’s immune system by activating white blood cell formation.
- Can be relied upon for defense against colds and the flu!
- Its powerful antiseptic action makes it useful for treating a broad spectrum of infections, including viral, bacterial and yeast.
- Lemon Oil is outstanding in blends for liver regeneration and detoxification.
- Lemon is used a lot in aromatherapy treatments. Lemon has a refreshing, delicious smell. It is an essential oil to keep in your aromatherapy pack. Lemon Oil is used a lot to treat migraines and bad headaches.
- Lemon is as well used a lot to calm and refresh people. People who are suffering from nervousness and anxiety can benefit from Lemon Oil. Lemon is prescribed a lot to treat people who are suffering from fatigue and stress.
- Lemon is successful for controlling acne and treating oily skin and scalp conditions for example seborrhea and dandruff. Lemon may as well be helpful for treating psoriasis.
Possible skin sensitivity if you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your medical doctor. If you have any skin allergies or chronic health conditions, check with your medical practitioner before applying Lemon Oil on your body. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas. Avoid sun exposure if you have applied essential Lemon Oil as it is photo sensitizing and can cause skin pigmentation. Keep out of reach of children and pets.
There are no reviews yet.