About this item
- FEEL WHAT LIGHTER FEELS LIKE. Metamucil traps and removes the waste that weighs you down* so you feel lighter and more energetic**
- MADE WITH PSYLLIUM FIBER. Metamucil Sugar-Free Blend is made with naturally sourced psyllium fiber that helps promote digestive health and regularity*
- SUGAR-FREE BLEND – This fiber supplement is contains no added sugar
- SUPPORTS HEALTHY BLOOD SUGAR LEVELS. Taking Metamucil every day helps you maintain healthy blood sugar levels*
- PROMOTES HEART HEALTH BY LOWERING CHOLESTEROL. Taking Metamucil every day helps you lower your cholesterol**
Feeling sluggish and weighed down? It could be a sign that your digestive system is not working at it’s best. Try Metamucil Daily Psyllium Fiber supplements from the #1 selling fiber brand^. Metamucil Daily Psyllium Fiber traps & removes the waste that weighs you down*, so you can feel lighter and more energetic**. It also helps you control appetite*, maintain healthy blood sugar levels*, and supports heart health by lowering cholesterol+. Lighten every day the Metamucil way! The digestive system is important to the overall health and wellbeing of the body. That’s why it’s key to support your gut health every day by giving it all the nutrients it needs. One nutrient—fiber—plays a key role in your digestive health, keeping the digestive system working at its best. But only 10% of Americans get enough fiber in their regular diet every day. The good news? Metamucil fiber supplement can help close the fiber gap. +Diets low in saturated fat and cholesterol that include 7 grams of soluble fiber per day from psyllium husk, as in Metamucil, may reduce the risk of heart disease by lowering cholesterol. One adult serving of Metamucil Powder has 2.4 grams of this soluble fiber. *THESE STATEMENTS HAVE NOT BEEN EVALUATED BY THE FOOD AND DRUG ADMINISTRATION. THIS PRODUCT IS NOT INTENDED TO DIAGNOSE, TREAT, CURE, OR PREVENT ANY DISEASE. ^Procter & Gamble calculation based in part on data reported by NielsenIQ through its ScanTrack Service for the Fiber Supplements (branded only) for the 52-weeks period ending 04/09/22, for the Total U.S. Market xAOC, according to the NielsenIQ standard product hierarchy. Copyright © 2022, Nielsen Consumer LLC.