Herbal Treatment For Patchouli Oil
Patchouli Oil is extracted, by steam distillation, from the leaves of the perennial plant, Pogostemon cablin. This plant is a bushy herb standing two to three feet in height, originating in the Asian tropics. Experts have classified it as belonging to the mint family of plants. It has a blend of an earthy and slight sweet, distinctive, aroma with a reddish-brown color. Patchouli Oil is used for various purposes, due to its many benefits.
Proper drying improves the quality as well as the yield of natural essential oil which is more extracted by means of steam distillation. The leaves that are dried are then procedure immediately or they are baled and stored. Patchouli Oil is known for their classy fragrance. It will not be wrong to say that patchouli is a perfume all on its own. Its scent is long lasting and very strong. It has been used as fixatives in perfume because long.
Patchouli Oil also blends well with other essential oils like Clary Sage, Rose, Lavender and Frankincense etc. A little experimentation with t patchouli oil can make these oils even more aromatic and likable.
Patchouli oil is derived from more than one variety of patchouli plant, however the one that is derived from Pogostemon cablin is considered to be more superior to the rest. You will find lot of suppliers in the market that are selling Pogostemon cablin. However, do check that you buy fresh, pure and genuine plants.
Patchouli Oil Ingredients:
- Patchouli Oil Perennial Plant
Benefits Of Patchouli Oil
Benefits Of Patchouli Oil
Benefits of Patchouli Oil include are:
- Patchouli Oil for Reduces Scars
- Patchouli Oil for Treats Fungal Skin Infections
- Patchouli Oil for Relieves Eczema
- Patchouli Oil for Enhances Hair Growth
- Patchouli Oil for Reduces Fluid Retention
- Patchouli Oil for Wound Healing
- Patchouli Oil for Acts as Antiseptic
- Patchouli Oil for Body Odor
- Patchouli Oil for Hypersensitive Nerves
- Patchouli Oil for Insects Killer
- Patchouli Oil for Clears Cellulite
- Patchouli Oil for Dry Chapped Skin
- Patchouli Oil for Natural Aphrodisiac
- Patchouli Oil for Gets Rid of Dandruff
- Patchouli Oil for Anti-Aging
- Patchouli Oil for Balances Sebum Production
- Patchouli Oil for Anti-Inflammatory Properties
- Patchouli Oil for Diuretic
- Patchouli Oil for Boosts Metabolism
- Patchouli Oil for Healing Cuts and Wounds
Usage Of Patchouli Oil
Usage Of Patchouli Oil
Usages of Patchouli Oil include are:
- Patchouli Oil is extensively used as a home aromatherapy kit. It is also used to treat a number of medical disorders. It has got antiseptic, anti-fungal and anti-inflammatory properties and it helps in regeneration of skin cells.
- This Patchouli Oil protects the ulcers and wounds from infections and from being septic.
- This oil is very effective in soothing inflammation, mostly those who affect from fever and provides relief.
- If you are suffering from any sexual disorders or problems like loss of libido, erectile problems, impotency or frigidity etc., then you should try using this oil.
- Patchouli Oil helps in healing wounds and cuts and as well fastens the procedure of fading of scars. This is very useful in vanishing marks left by measles, boils, pox etc.
- It is useful in contraction of nerves, skin and muscles. It moreover helps in strengthening of teeth gums and prevents hair fall, loosening of muscles and skin shagging.
- This very property of Patchouli Oil helps in generation of new blood cells and promotes their growth. This also helps in production of RBC’s, thus, keeping your skin young, vibrant and healthy.
- It has a lovely aroma and thus it is used as a deodorant. The spicy, musky and sweet aroma of this essential oil helps in keeping the body odor away. Though, it is recommended that you utilize the diluted one as sometimes the aroma is strong to bear.
- It helps in lowering the body temperature in case of fever, as it helps in fighting with infections.
- This Patchouli Oil enhances the tendency to urinate as well as amount and frequency of urination. This helps in lowering the blood pressure, removal of toxins from body as well as increasing the appetite.
- This property of Patchouli Oil is recognized because a long time. It no doubt smells sweet, but it is effective in keeping insects away. This is why it is being used a lot of body deodorants, vaporizers, sprays, fumigants etc.
Patchouli Oil does not come out to create any side effects, but like lots of natural essential oils, it is not recommended for use with pregnant women or children. Various essential oils may cause irritation or allergic reactions in people with sensitive skin so it is wise to do a patch test before using on a regular basis.
Because it works as a sedative, in big amounts it can alter your energy levels. It can as well cause sensitivity when used topically in large quantity. When using Patchouli Oil, start off by diluting a small quantity with water to make sure that you will not have a negative reaction.
There are no reviews yet.