Bell’s Palsy is known as paralysis of the facial nerve, causing muscular weakness in one side of the face.
Key Facts of Bell’s Palsy
- Bell's palsy is a malady in which facial nerves that are in charge of facial muscle developments get harmed and get to be useless
- This results mostly in half or full loss of motion of the face
- The malady can influence either side of the face and in uncommon cases it can influence muscles of both sides, bringing about loss of motion of the whole face
- The ailment has a fast overnight onset
- The definite reason for Bell's paralysis is obscure yet it is believed that undoubtedly an incendiary condition prompts swelling of the facial nerve; prompting nerve restraint, harm, or demise
- Bell’s Palsy is an unsafe therapeutic sickness which needs cautious restorative supervision
Causes of Bell’s Palsy
Following are some of the root causes of Bell’s Palsy that are responsible for its onset:
- Brain tumor
- Lyme disease
- Viral infection
- Environmental factors
- Emotional disorders
- Emotional stress
- Environmental stress such as cold and flu
- Physical stress such as trauma
- HIV infection
- Middle ear infection
Symptoms of Bell’s Palsy
Some of the most common symptoms of Bell’s Palsy include:
- Food dripping to one side of the mouth
- Difficulty eating or drinking
- Drooling due to inability to control face muscles
- Face drooping usually for instance the eyelid or corner of the mouth
- Difficulty closing one eye and smiling difficulties
- Inability to make facial expressions or frown
- Twitching or muscle weakness in the face
- Dry eyes and mouth
- Loss of taste
Why do you think you should go for dietary herbal supplement?
You should go for dietary herbal supplement because:
- Made of natural ingredients
- Packaged safely in air tight jars
- Superior quality
- Offer great value for money
Here is a list of ingredients used in this dietary herbal supplement for your reference:
- Serpentine 75 mg
- Arillus Myristicae 60 mg
- Elephant Creeper 30 mg
- Nutmeg 30 mg
- Saffron 19 mg
- The herbal pill is intended for oral use only.
- Take 2 tablets each day in the morning after breakfast and evening after dinner.
- Fix times for daily intake and follow precisely.
- Be regular to witness the most outstanding results.
Here we have some old school tips compiled for you to take advantage from. We will keep updating them as soon as we come up with something new through experiment. In the meanwhile read and follow these:
- Start doing exercises that involve tightening and relaxing your face muscles
- Use your fingers to open and close your eyes if your eyes have been affected and cannot blink anymore because it will help prevent dryness that might be caused due to open eye
- Use eyedrops to keep your eyes hydrated if they have failed to blink anymore
Wear an eye patch before sleeping so that you cannot get disturbed sleep
- All these tips will keep you motivated and make you feel good about yourself while you are still undergoing the Bell’s Palsy management routine with our Herbal Alternative Medicine.
- These tips and tricks are by no means a replacement of our herbal pills or any other prescribed medication.