Herbal Treatment For Polycythemia Vera
Herbal Treatment For Polycythemia Vera
The goals of treating Polycythemia Vera are to control symptoms and reduce the risk of complications, especially heart attack and stroke. To do this, Polycythemia Vera Herbal Treatment reduces the number of red blood cells and the level of hemoglobin (an iron-rich protein) in your blood. This brings the thickness of your blood closer to normal. Phlebotomy reduces the number of red blood cells in your system and starts to bring your blood thickness closer to normal. Herbal Treatment for Polycythemia Vera use herbal supplement it can help suppress overactive bone marrow cells. Herbal supplement for Polycythemia Vera Herbal Treatment offered by Natural Herbs Clinic helps reduce the number of red blood cells in your blood. Herbal Treatment for Polycythemia Vera also helps keep your blood flow and blood thickness close to normal.
Herbal Treatment for Polycythemia Vera is considered a viable option for many. For instance, Alfalfa, aloe vera, burdock root, echinacea, flax, ginseng and garlic can be used to treat the underlying causes behind the Polycythemia Vera. However, Herbal Treatment for Polycythemia Vera completely treats with herbal supplement. Since the condition is a fairly serious one, patients should consult a take this herbal supplement for Polycythemia Vera Herbal Treatment. It is a product made up of 100% natural herbs so is free from any unwanted side effects. While Polycythemia Vera is considered a chronic condition without a cure, Polycythemia Vera Herbal Treatment available that helps regulates the condition. Herbal Treatment for Polycythemia Vera connected symptoms in a short span of time.
Natural Remedies For Polycythemia Vera
You can use Herbal Treatment as Natural Remedies for Polycythemia Vera here:
The goals of Natural Remedies for Polycythemia Vera are to reduce the number of cells in your blood and help you to maintain a normal blood count. Polycythemia Vera Herbal Treatment helps control any symptoms of your disease and reduces the risk of complications due to blood clotting, or bleeding. The Polycythemia Vera Herbal Treatment or combination of natural remedies for polycythemia vera chosen for you will depend on several factors including the duration and severity of your disorder, whether or not you have a history of blood clots, your age and your general health.
Benefits Of Herbal Treatment
Benefits of Herbal Treatment for Polycythemia Vera include are:
- It’s also helping reduce burning pain in your feet or hands.
- Its fight the overproduction of red blood cells.
- It’s protect yourself from the sun
- It’s reduce the risk of blood clots
- It helps to stop your bone marrow from making too many blood cells.
- It helps control the production of blood cells.
Why Do You Think You Should Go For Dietary Herbal Supplement?
You should go for dietary herbal supplement because:
- Made of natural ingredients.
- Packaged safely in air tight jars.
- Superior quality.
- Offer great value for money.
Here is a list of ingredients used in this dietary herbal supplement for your reference:
- Cinnamonus Tamala 27.62 mg
- Aracylus Pyrethrum 27.62 mg
- Myristica Fragrans 27.62 mg
- Asparagus Recemosus 27.62 mg
- Bombax Malabaricum 27.62 mg
- Tamarindus Indica 27.62 mg
- Trianthema Partulacastrum 27.62 mg
- Celastrus Paniculata 27.62 mg
- Hygrophilla Spinosa 27.62 mg
- Datura Alba 27.62 mg
- Acacia Arabica 69.06 mg
- Glycyrrhiza Glabra 34.53 mg
- Argyreia Speciosa 34.53 mg
- Hyoscyamus Niger 13.81 mg
- Crocus Sativus 2.76 mg
What Is Polycythemia Vera?
Polycythemia Vera is a disorder in the bone marrow, which produces a higher volume of red blood cells than the normal production level. This increased production is termed as erythrocytosis. Polycythemia is a group of diseases called myeloproliferative neoplasms.
Polycythaemia vera is a rare chronic disease diagnosed in an estimated 2 to 3 people per 100,000 population. Although it can occur at any age, polycythaemia vera usually affects older people, with most patients diagnosed over the age of 55 years. Polycythaemia vera is rare in children and young adults. It occurs more commonly in males than in females.
Polycythemia Vera impacts barely hundreds of men than girls. The sickness is calculable to have an effect on about two people in step with the 100,000 in the trendy populace. It occurs most regularly in humans at 60 years recent but could have an effect on people of any age. It is very unusual for humans under 20. With most patients diagnosed over the age of 55 years. Polycythaemia vera is rare in children and young adults. It occurs more commonly in males than in females.
Causes Of Polycythemia Vera
No one knows exactly what Causes of Polycythemia Vera. Evidence suggests that proteins recognized as Janus kinases, or JAKs are involved. JAK proteins send signals that affect the creation of blood cells in the bone marrow. When JAKs send too many signals they cause the bone marrow to make too several blood cells. This is called overactive signaling. Overactive JAK signaling is a key contributor to the development of PV.
The reason behind this genetic effect has not been recognized by the researchers. Therefore the only recognized cause at the moment is:
Too much production of red blood cells by the bone marrow
It’s not clear what Causes of Polycythemia Vera the mutations seen in PV. Researchers believe the mutation happens after conception meaning that your mother and father don’t have it so it’s acquired rather than inherited from a parent.
Symptoms Of Polycythemia Vera
There are some keys Symptoms of Polycythemia Vera that make it easier for the health care professionals to identify this disorder before they can go onto beginning the high-end disease management routine. The following are the most common Symptoms of Polycythemia Vera. Though each individual may experience symptoms differently.
The Symptoms of Polycythemia Vera may look like other blood disorders or medical problems. Always consult your doctor for a diagnosis.
Common Symptoms of Polycythemia Vera include:
- Phlebitis symptoms associated to blood clotting in veins
- Itching mostly after a warm shower
- Sweating at night or during the day
- Blurred vision or blind spots
- Painful burning or numbness of the hands or feet
- Bleeding from the gums and heavy bleeding from small cuts
- Abdominal pain or discomfort
- Early feeling of fullness when eating
- Dizziness, vertigo, lightheadedness
- Reddening of the face, or a burning feeling on the skin
Other Symptoms of Polycythemia Vera include headaches, dizziness, ringing in the ears tinnitus and impaired vision. The skin may moreover become itchy pruritus or reddened erythema. Affected individuals may also have an enlarged spleen splenomegaly and an increased risk for heart disease and there is a small chance that Polycythemia Vera may development to cause leukemia cancer of the blood.
Tips & Tricks
Here we have some old school tips compiled for you to take advantage from. We will keep updating them as soon as we come up with something new through experiment. In the meanwhile read and follow these:
- Try to limit foods that enhance the production of red blood cells in the body.
- Wear warm gloves and socks to help you stay safe from cold.
- Drink ample amount of liquids to keep you well hydrated.
- Avoid direct exposure to heat or sunlight.
- Avoid hot baths.
- All these tips will keep you motivated and make you feel good about yourself while you are still undergoing the Polycythemia vera management routine with our Herbal Alternative Medicine.
- These tips and tricks are by no means a replacement of actual products.