Herbal Treatment For Polymyalgia Rheumatica
Herbal Treatment for Polymyalgia Rheumatica
Herbal Treatment for Polymyalgia Rheumatica can significantly relieve pain and stiffness. In addition, herbs help to reduce the dosage of corticosteroids or other herbal supplement for Polymyalgia Rheumatica Herbal Treatment Herbal Treatment. It is believed that natural anti-inflammatory compounds in Herbal Treatment for Polymyalgia Rheumatica and herbal supplements can also help you lessen your reliance on medication and so lessen the risk of harmful side-effects. Polymyalgia Rheumatica Herbal Treatment you can use to help ease stiffness and relieve muscle pain and other symptoms caused by polymyalgia rheumatica.
Polymyalgia Rheumatica Herbal Treatment herbal product offered by Natural Herbs Clinic is a recognized and recommended name for treating the condition successfully. Prepared after years of research, it is made with using hundred percent natural ingredients collected all over the world the product has no side effects it’s an Herbal Treatment for Polymyalgia Rheumatica. This formula for Herbal Treatment for Polymyalgia Rheumatica uses established natural ingredients to relieve pain, stiffness, tenderness and other polymyalgia rheumatica symptoms.
Natural Remedies for Polymyalgia Rheumatica
You can use Herbal Treatment as Natural Remedies for Polymyalgia Rheumatica here:
Guidelines set out the best Natural Remedies for Polymyalgia Rheumatica and care for people with polymyalgia rheumatica state there should be shared decision making between a patient and their healthcare professionals. The botanicals in natural remedies for polymyalgia rheumatica relief ingredients provide a natural analgesic effect while the natural ingredients work systemically to relieve Symptoms of Polymyalgia Rheumatica. Natural remedies for polymyalgia rheumatica are highly effective in helping to providing fast relief.
Benefits of Herbal Treatment
Benefits of Herbal Treatment for Polymyalgia Rheumatica include are:
- It helps to relieve the symptoms of Polymyalgia Rheumatica pain.
- It gentle and soothing natural formula kind to your immune system.
- It exceptional relief of tenderness in muscles.
- It formulated to relieve the muscle aches and pain.
- It helps reduce stiffness in muscles and joints.
- It will not interfere with PMR drugs or Polymyalgia Rheumatica painkillers.
Why do you think you should go for dietary herbal supplement?
You should go for dietary herbal supplement because:
- Made of natural ingredients.
- Packaged safely in air tight jars.
- Superior quality.
- Offer great value for money.
Here is a list of ingredients used in this dietary herbal supplement for your reference:
- Cinnamonus Tamala 27.62 mg
- Aracylus Pyrethrum 27.62 mg
- Myristica Fragrans 27.62 mg
- Asparagus Recemosus 27.62 mg
- Bombax Malabaricum 27.62 mg
- Tamarindus Indica 27.62 mg
- Trianthema Partulacastrum 27.62 mg
- Celastrus Paniculata 27.62 mg
- Hygrophilla Spinosa 27.62 mg
- Datura Alba 27.62 mg
- Acacia Arabica 69.06 mg
- Glycyrrhiza Glabra 34.53 mg
- Argyreia Speciosa 34.53 mg
- Hyoscyamus Niger 13.81 mg
- Crocus Sativus 2.76 mg
What is Polymyalgia Rheumatica?
Polymyalgia Rheumatica is an inflammatory disorder that causes widespread muscular aches and stiffness in the body. Common symptoms include pain and stiffness in the muscles of the hips, thighs, shoulders, upper arms and neck; fatigue; weight loss; weakness; mild fever; and anemia. Genetic and environmental factors are believed to cause an auto-immune reaction in the body, which ultimately manifests in the form of PMR.
The pain that you feel may start in only one side of the body but may affect both sides as the disease progresses. It is usually worse after lying down for long periods, and the pain may be severe enough to wake you at night. Between 10 to 20 percent of those with polymyalgia rheumatica have an additional, related condition called giant cell arterititis. This condition causes the arteries in the temples, the neck and sometimes the arm to become swollen and/or inflamed.
Causes of Polymyalgia Rheumatica
The Causes of Polymyalgia Rheumatica are unknown. PMR does not result from side effects of medications. The abrupt onset of symptoms suggests the possibility of an infection but, so far, none has been found.There is an ongoing research on identifying Polymyalgia Rheumatica causes but just a few have been identified yet and they conclude that Polymyalgia Rheumatica is caused when:
- Certain genes variations occur
- Environmental factors change
This suggests that there may be an environmental trigger, such as a viral infection, that Causes of Polymyalgia Rheumatica. The rapid onset of symptoms also suggests that polymyalgia rheumatica may be caused by an infection. However, no such link has been found.
Symptoms of Polymyalgia Rheumatica
The most common Symptoms of Polymyalgia Rheumatica are severe pain and stiffness in the muscles of the shoulders, neck, lower back, buttocks, and thighs. The muscles of the upper arms may also be affected but it is unusual for the muscles in the forearms, hands, legs and feet to be affected.
There are several identified Symptoms of Polymyalgia Rheumatica that sanction the presence of this disease which include:
- Limited range of motion in affected areas
In some cases, the onset of PMR can be sudden and dramatic, with severe symptoms literally appearing overnight. In other cases, the condition appears gradually over a period of several weeks. Symptoms are often worse in the morning, when they may be disabling, but tend to ease off by the afternoon. Symptoms are often more noticeable after a period of inactivity.
Tips & Tricks
Here we have some old school tips compiled for you to take advantage from. We will keep updating them as soon as we come up with something new through experiment. In the meanwhile read and follow these:
- Eating healthy diet rich in fruits, almonds, walnuts, low fat meat and dairy products is going to help you a lot in making things alright for you as it is going to be very beneficial for eradicating pain.
- Limit the sodium intake because that is going to make situation worse for you as it increases blood pressure and fluid build-up in the body.
- Exercising regularly in small intervals is also going to be really beneficial. If the pain is worse and you cannot do exercise regularly then opting a 30 minute walking routine is going to be really helpful.
- Use luggage and grocery carts while you are travelling and shopping as exerting yourself is going to make it much worse for you.
- Women please avoid wearing high heels as they are going to increase the intensity of the pain in affected areas especially lower back.
- Use walking aids if there is a strong chance of falling down due to loss of balance.
- All these tips will keep you motivated and make you feel good about yourself while you are still undergoing the Polymyalgia Rheumatica management routine with our Herbal Alternative Medicine.
- These tips and tricks are by no means a replacement of actual products.