Vitiligo is a condition in which the pigment is lost from areas of the skin, causing whitish patches, often with no clear cause.
Key Facts of Vitiligo
- A disorder in which white patches of skin show up on diverse parts of the body
- Happens in light of the fact that the cells that make shade (shading) in the skin are decimated
- Vitiligo can likewise influence the mucous layers, for example, the tissue inside the mouth, nose and or the eye
- Affects both men and women equally
- The spread of Vitiligo is unpredictable
- There is no absolute long term cure for this disorder
- It is very difficult to diagnose
- Treatment of Vitiligo varies from person to person
- Changes in hair color anywhere on your is strongly associated with the presence of Vitiligo
Causes of Vitiligo
There are no known causes of Vitiligo as of now. Researchers are working hard to figure out the actual cause of this underlying disease but no conclusion has been reached yet. Some do consider it a genetic disorder but that too has not been confirmed yet.
Symptoms of Vitiligo
Mainly Vitiligo is identified through changes in skin color and appearance of white patches all over your skin but researchers have also shown a strong association of presence of Vitiligo when you see changes in hair color anywhere on your body even if there are no white patches on your skin. This is considered as one of the symptoms of Vitiligo even if you see no obvious signs of discoloration on any part of your skin. The common areas where discoloration begins to appear include the following:
- The armpits and groin (where the leg meets the body)
- Around the mouth
- Rectal areas
Why do you think you should go for dietary herbal supplement?
You should go for dietary herbal supplement because:
- Contains 100% natural ingredients with no side effects whatsoever
- Safely packed in air tight jars to preserve potency
- High quality of ingredients used to manufacture this Vitiligo herbal supplement
- Offers great value for money
Here is a list of ingredients used in this dietary herbal supplement for your reference:
- Melia Azedarach
- Cuminum Cyminum
- Fumeria Prviflora
- Melia Azadirachta
- Lwsomia Alba
- Pieper Nigrum
- Rosa Damascena
- Satalum Album
- Tephrosa Parpura
- Teminalia Chebula
- Baluhinia Veriegata
- Cassia Abus
- Berberis Aristata, Echinop(sop)
- Cordiandrum Satinum
- The herbal pill is intended for oral use only.
- Take 2 tablets each day in the morning after breakfast and evening after dinner.
- Fix times for daily intake and follow precisely.
- Be regular to witness the most outstanding results.
Here we have some old school tips compiled for you to take advantage from. We will keep updating them as soon as we come up with something new through experiment. In the meanwhile read and follow these:
- Stay away from sun as much as you possibly can
- Wear heavy sun screens with PA++
- Apply sunscreen every hour if you are planning to face sun
- Do not even attempt skin tanning
- Stay indoors and totally avoid outdoor activities during the day
- See a good dermatologist for expert advice every now and then
- Avoid being too harsh on your skin such as getting tattoos or bruising your skin in any way
- All these tips will keep you motivated and make you feel good about yourself while you are still undergoing the Vitiligo Tablets management routine with our Herbal Products.
- These tips and tricks are by no means a replacement of actual product.