Vocal Cord Nodules
Vocal cord nodules are benign (noncancerous) growths on both vocal cords that are caused by vocal abuse. Over time, repeated abuse of the vocal cords results in soft, swollen spots on each vocal cord. These spots develop into harder, callous-like growths called nodules.
Key Facts of Vocal Cord Nodules
- Vocal Cord Nodules are a condition in which generous (noncancerous) developments grow on both the vocal lines as a result of massive tissue damage
- These developments look like little knocks that are hard and callus-like
- Strenuous or injurious voice practices, for example, shouting and hacking are thought to be the principle explanations for this condition
- This condition generally causes the voice to end up rough and decreases one's capacity to make changes in pneumatic stresses in charge of producing human discourse
- Albeit not unsafe to the general wellbeing, Vocal Cord Nodules can result in mental anxiety and nervousness
- They can be impeding for the professional existence of an individual particularly those whose achievement relies on having a rich and compelling vocal tone (e.g. vocalists, performers, supporters)
Causes of Vocal Cord Nodules
Following are some of the root causes of Vocal Cord Nodules that are responsible for its onset:
- Various kind of allergies
- Regular smoking
- Muscle tension
- Coaching where you have to speak really loudly
- Cheerleading at events
- Talking in a loud tone
- Drying of throats and vocal cords
- Consuming caffeine and alcohol regularly
Symptoms of Vocal Cord Nodules
Some of the most common symptoms of Vocal Cord Nodules include:
- Speech impairment
- Hoarseness of speech
- Coughing while speaking
- Pain while uttering words
- Occasional vocal breaks
- Reduced vocal range
- Unmannerly speech practices
Why do you think you should go for dietary herbal supplement?
You should go for dietary herbal supplement because:
- Made of natural ingredients
- Packaged safely in air tight jars
- Superior quality
- Offer great value for money
Here is a list of ingredients used in this dietary herbal supplement for your reference:
- African rue 43.47 mg
- Cinnabar 43.47 mg
- Cloves 43.47 mg
- Coral calcium 43.47 mg
- Cowhage 43.47 mg
- Egg Shell Calcium 43.47 mg
- Elephant Creeper 43.47 mg
- Indian Rennet 43.47 mg
- Nutmeg 43.47 mg
- Spanish chamomile 43.47 mg
- Wattle Bark 43.47 mg
- The herbal pill is intended for oral use only.
- Take 2 tablets each day in the morning after breakfast and evening after dinner.
- Fix times for daily intake and follow precisely.
- Be regular to witness the most outstanding results.
Here we have some old school tips compiled for you to take advantage from. We will keep updating them as soon as we come up with something new through experiment. In the meanwhile read and follow these:
- Try to speak in a low pitch tone
- Avoid yelling and shouting even if you feel compelled
- Gargle with warm salt water once or twice a day
Try to talk less and in as polite tone as you possibly can
- All these tips will keep you motivated and make you feel good about yourself while you are still undergoing the Vocal Cord Nodules management routine with our Herbal Products.
- These tips and tricks are by no means a replacement of our herbal pills or any other prescribed medication.