Emphysema is a long term respirational lung disorder causing shortness of breath. Alveloi fills with air in the onset of this disorder and lungs expand than their normal size.
What is Emphysema?
Emphysema one of the diseases of chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, COPD is a progressive lung disease in which the delicate air sacs called alveoli in the lungs become irreversibly damaged, which results in shortness of breath. Alveoli in lungs of people with emphysema are larger, fewer and over-inflated with gaping holes in their inner wall.
You breathe in oxygen and breathe out carbon dioxide. This exchange occurs on a microscopic level at the interaction of your capillary blood vessels and the alveoli air sacs. When you're living with emphysema, these alveoli air sacs disappear, the lining of the sacs thin out and they cease to function normally. This makes it hard for oxygen to get into the capillaries and carbon dioxide to get out of the blood and into your lung tissue for you to exhale.
Normal lung tissue looks like a new sponge. Emphysema to us lung looks like an old used sponge, with large holes and a dramatic loss of “springy-ness” or elasticity. When the lung is stretched during inflation (inhalation), the nature of the stretched tissue wants to relax to its resting state.
Key Facts of Emphysema
- It is also known as chronic obstructive pulmonary disease.
- In emphysema the inner walls of the air sacs become weaker and in due course get raptured.
- Causes difficulty breathing in the sufferers.
- The other form of Emphysema is bronchitis.
- Body does not get enough oxygen when air sacs get affected due to this disorder.
- A proper emphysema management routine under the care of medical supervisor slows down the progression of this disorder but does not reverse it.
- Lung function, lab and imaging tests are used to identify the presence of this disorder.
- Smoking, age, exposure to fumes and dust and exposure to pollution are some of the common risk factors responsible for the onset of Emphysema.
Causes of Emphysema
There are several Emphysema causes that have been identified as being the major culprit of causing this disorder in majority of the patients. These include:
- Extreme exposure to airborne irritants.
- Exposure to pollution.
- Excessive smoking.
- Exposure to manufacturing fumes.
- Long term exposure to smoke of Marijuana.
- Inherited deficiencies in rare cases.
- Lack of protein alpha-1-antitrypsin that is responsible for protecting elastic structures in lungs.
Symptoms of Emphysema
There are some very common Emphysema symptoms that have been witnessed in the sufferers. The identified symptoms most commonly include:
- Shortness of breath.
- Bluish nails or lips.
- Lack of mental energy.
- Mentally not alert.
- Difficulty performing activities that involve a lot of brain use.
Why do you think you should go for dietary herbal supplement?
You should go for dietary herbal supplement because:
- Made of natural ingredients.
- Packaged safely in air tight jars.
- Superior quality.
- Offer great value for money.
Here is a list of ingredients used in this dietary herbal supplement for your reference:
- Nutmeg 43.47
- Spanish Chamomile 43.47
- Egg Shell Calcium 43.47 mg
- Coral Calcium 43.47
- Indian Bay-leaf 43.47
- Cow Hage 43.47 mg
- Wattle Bark 43.47
- Cloves 43.47
- African Rue 43.47
- Elephant Creeper 43.47
- Cinnabar 43.47
- The herbal pill is intended for oral use only.
- Take 2 tablets each day in the morning after breakfast and evening after dinner.
- Fix times for daily intake and follow precisely.
- Be regular to witness the most results.
Here we have some old school tips compiled for you to take advantage from. We will keep updating them as soon as we come up with something new through experiment. In the meanwhile read and follow these:
- The very first thing you should start doing is quit smoking while you are undergoing the Emphysema management routine.
- Try to indulge in light exercise routine daily and if that is not possible for some reason try to atleast go for a 30 min walk every day in the morning where there is more oxygen around you.
- Try to stay away from cold air as much as you possibly can as it would exert extra stress on your lungs and would cause difficulty breathing in return.
- Get regular pneumonia vaccinations.
- Don’t forget to get an annual flue shot.
- Wear a face mask if you are planning to be in groups of large people from various places especially in the flu season.
- All these tips will keep you motivated and make you feel good about yourself while you are still undergoing the Emphysema management routine with our Herbal Alternative Medicine.
- These tips and tricks are by no means a replacement of actual products.