Delayed Ejaculation is deffered ejaculation of semen and usually happens when it takes an extended period of time for a male to reach sexual climax.
What is Delayed Ejaculation?
Defined as ejaculating before either partner achieves satisfaction, Delayed Ejaculation is one of the most common complaints affecting most men from time to time. It often occurs early in relationships when sexual excitement, some anxiety and over stimulation are common features. Delayed Ejaculation is also more common in younger men who are finding out about sexual activity and sexual relationships and men of all ages after a long period without sex.
It's important to consider that in order to Delayed Ejaculation you need to be prepared for it. By that I mean that you need to understand it. Bottom line is ejaculation is a direct result of some simple biology. Your body senses arousal, it pumps blood to your penis so you get an erection, it moves seminal fluid to your urethra, and then the muscles contract and expel it from the body. That is a pretty elementary understanding of the process but it gives you a starting point.
Key Facts of Delayed Ejaculation
- It is a restorative issue quite common in men
- It is a condition in which men can't discharge considerably after extremely long sessions of intercourse
- This is brought about by semen leaving the penis
- In the event that a male is experiencing this issue it gets exceedingly crabby to have the orgasm
- The ailment can be effortlessly treated with oral medicines
- Amid such conditions patients normally experience the ill effects of a considerable measure of shame before their partner
- The ailment has both mental and physical effects on men
- It takes a ton of time to have sex to discharge and this session can go up till 40 minutes to an hour which can get chafing for the other partner
Causes of Delayed Ejaculation
Following are some of the root causes of Delayed Ejaculation:
- A strict religious circumstantial that makes the person interpret sex as sinful
- Lack of attraction for a partner
- Conditioning caused by a routine of unusual masturbation
- Traumatic events (partner cheating, illicit sex etc.)
- Serious anger for the partner
- Regular use of certain drugs (such as prozac, mellaril, and guanethidine)
- Nerve damage
Symptoms of Delayed Ejaculation
Some of the most common symptoms of Delayed Ejaculation include:
- Difficulty in ejaculating
- Ejaculation after long sessions of sexual intercourse
Why do you think you should go for dietary herbal supplement?
You should go for dietary herbal supplement because:
- Made of natural ingredients
- Packaged safely in air tight jars
- Superior quality
- Offer great value for money
Here is a list of ingredients used in this dietary herbal supplement for your reference:
- Serpentine 75 mg
- Arillus Myristicae 60 mg
- Elephant Creeper 30 mg
- Nutmeg 30 mg
- Saffron 19 mg
- The herbal pill is intended for oral use only.
- Take 2 tablets each day in the morning after breakfast and evening after dinner.
- Fix times for daily intake and follow precisely.
- Be regular to witness the most outstanding results.
Here we have some old school tips compiled for you to take advantage from. We will keep updating them as soon as we come up with something new through experiment. In the meanwhile read and follow these:
- Get involved in interesting sexual activity
- Make love to your spouse before starting sexual intercourse
- Don’t impose sex on yourself or your partner
- Eat foods that are healthy and provide physical strength such as almonds, walnuts and other dry fruits
- Try to relax as yourself during the sexual activity and don’t squeeze harder
- Drink plenty of water which is always highly recommended for overall well-being
- All these tips will keep you motivated and make you feel good about yourself while you are still undergoing the Delayed Ejaculation management routine with our Herbal Alternative Medicine.
- These tips and tricks are by no means a replacement of our herbal pills or any other prescribed medication.