Prickly Heat is an itchy inflammation of the skin, typically with a rash of small vesicles, common in hot moist weather.
What is Prickly Heat?
Prickly Heat also known as Miliaria or sweat rash. It is a painful and irritating skin disease. It is very common in summer when weather is hot and humid. In such climate, much of sweat exudes on the skin which in turn blocks the sweat glands. Then blood purification turns out to be impossible as sweat cannot evaporate anymore.
Prickly heat rash is most likely to happen, as you'd expect, in hot, humid weather. The rash looks like an outbreak of tiny blisters that typically cause a persistent itch. It can happen to anyone at any age, but it occurs more often in active children because their sweat glands are not yet fully developed. Prickly heat usually appears on the back, chest, armpits, groins and waistline. Babies and overweight persons are more prone to suffer from prickly heat. This skin irritation appears especially in humid and hot conditions.
Some people are more prone to prickly heat than others. Babies and children quite commonly suffer from it as their sweat glands are not properly developed yet and can produce sweat too quickly for their skin to cope with. Being overweight can also increase the likelihood of developing a prickly heat rash as this can lead to increased sweating.
You need to understand what exactly prickly heat is and what its triggers are. This information will help you handle the problem better, equipping you with the essential measures to stop it. You can also try some remedies and Prickly Heat Herbal Treatment that are very effective and do not have side effects.
Key Facts of Prickly Heat
- Prickly Heat is a skin condition in which a bothersome rash secured with little red hued raised spots grows on the skin
- It causes a prickling or stinging sensation and normally influences territories covered by garments, for example, the back, upper midsection, belly, neck, crotch, or armpits
- It is formed when extreme sweating hinders the sweat organs bringing about sweat to get trapped underneath the skin
- Kids and infants effortlessly get Prickly Heat rash in hot or damp climate on the grounds that their sweat organs are not completely developed
- Prickly Heat is not viewed as a genuine medicinal condition albeit in extreme cases it can repress the body's capacity to dispose of heat subsequently creating high temperature fatigue
Causes of Prickly Heat
Following are some of the root causes of Prickly Heat that are responsible for its onset:
- Heat exposure
- Repeated sweating
- Humid environment
- Inflammation in the sweat ducts
Symptoms of Prickly Heat
Some of the most common symptoms of Prickly Heat include:
- Small bumps in the hair follicles
- Red or pinkish patches on the skin
- Irritation and itchiness around the affected areas
- Inflammation around the affected parts
- Rashes and pinky bumps all over the face, neck, back, abdomen, groin, elbow folds, buttocks and sometimes under the breast
Prickly Heat Herbal Treatment
Prickly Heat Herbal Treatment are very efficient for reduce the heat rash symptoms. The common practice of applying prickly heat powder just gives a very temporary relief. Here are herbal supplement for Prickly Heat are made of natural ingredients and they not only provide relief from heat rash, but also ensure that the root cause is taken care of and heat rash does not recur.
The natural herbal supplement are of great help in the Herbal Treatment for Prickly Heat. Itching and pricking are brought down by herbal supplement, which are completely free from any side effects. The herbal product then work to lessening the tendency to have heat rash each time hot weather appears. The Prickly Heat Herbal Treatment and natural ways are very safe treatment for heat rash in infants and children.
Why do you think you should go for dietary herbal supplement?
You should go for dietary herbal supplement because:
- Made of natural ingredients
- Packaged safely in air tight jars
- Superior quality
- Offer great value for money
Here is a list of ingredients used in this dietary herbal supplement for your reference:
- African rue 43.47 mg
- Cinnabar 43.47 mg
- Cloves 43.47 mg
- Coral calcium 43.47 mg
- Cowhage 43.47 mg
- Egg Shell Calcium 43.47 mg
- Elephant Creeper 43.47 mg
- Indian Rennet 43.47 mg
- Nutmeg 43.47 mg
- Spanish chamomile 43.47 mg
- Wattle Bark 43.47 mg
- The herbal pill is intended for oral use only.
- Take 2 tablets each day in the morning after breakfast and evening after dinner.
- Fix times for daily intake and follow precisely.
- Be regular to witness the most outstanding results.
Here we have some old school tips compiled for you to take advantage from. We will keep updating them as soon as we come up with something new through experiment. In the meanwhile read and follow these:
- Stay from heat and direct exposure to sunlight
- Spend more time in colder temperatures especially when its hot outside
- Apply cold compresses on the affected areas
- Use products rich in Menthol to provide the cooling effect to your body
- All these tips will keep you motivated and make you feel good about yourself while you are still undergoing the Prickly Heat management routine with our Herbal Alternative Medicine.
- These tips and tricks are by no means a replacement of our herbal pills or any other prescribed medication.