Natural Herbal Treatment For Fever
Natural Herbal Treatment for Fever
The normal treatment of fever focuses on bringing down the temperature. I’m sure you can now see that although this m may seem the best approach short term, it is the most damaging long term.Herbal Treatment for Fever offers excellent treatment for fever blisters. Fever Herbal Treatment boosts the self-healing mechanism of the body to fight with the viral infection and ensure natural recovery in cases of fever blisters.Here Natural Herbs Clinic provides herbal supplement prompt relief from pain. Herbal supplement is prescribed when severe pain and heaviness in eyes are present in fever.Fever Herbal Treatment can boost the immune system and help prevent infection from taking hold if taken regularly.
Natural Herbal Treatment for Fever works by supporting the body’s best efforts. By stimulating the immune system. By administering an appropriate natural herbal supplements, you can be safe in the knowledge that no harm will come, no suppression will take place. At worst, you select the wrong one and nothing happens. As best, the fever relaxes and the child sleeps. The best natural supplement for the treatment of fever is consisting of Herbal Treatment for Fever. Fever Herbal Treatment is also an herbal supplement of great help for fever with a Fever and sore throat, especially when the pain in throat is accompanied by extreme chilliness. This herbal supplement for Fever Herbal Treatment is to be taken very carefully and cautiously as Fever indicates a very critical situation and may prove fatal.
Natural Remedies for Fever
You can use Herbal Treatment as Natural Remedies for Fever here:
If you’re suffering from a fever, here are some Natural Remedies for Fever may help you keep cool and comfortable. So, what do you do if a fever strikes? With most fevers, your goal should be comfort. These natural remedies for fever can help you naturally treat a fever and have you feeling better and back on your feet faster. One can try any of the natural remedies for fever if the temperature does not return to normal within a few hours. However, if the fever is high or does not come under control within a day through the natural remedies for fever, consulting a doctor is recommended.
Benefits of Herbal Treatment
Benefits of Herbal Treatment for Fever include are:
- It can help ease a headache.
- It helps ease a fever by drawing blood to the feet.
- It helps soothe muscles and relax the body.
- It helps the immune system fight infections and reduces the duration of fever.
- It reduces body temperatures considerably.
- It keeps your immune system strong.
- It helps your fever subside without recourse to over-the-counter treatments.
Other Natural Treatments for Fever
Some other Natural Treatments for Fever include are:
Fevernut, Rhubarb, Indian Long Pepper, Calcium Sulphate, Gulancha
What is Fever?
Fever is an abnormally high body temperature. The normal body temperature is about 37oC, though there can be slight variations of 36.5oC to 37.5oC throughout the day. You measure temperature by placing a thermometer in the mouth, armpit, or in the child’s bottom. Rectal temperature is the most accurate measurement. If you are a parent, it’s advisable to have a thermometer at home. You can get one at most chemists.
The only time a fever is really dangerous is if it goes over 105 degrees Fahrenheit as taken orally. Most of the time a fever will stop at around 103 degrees or so and rarely does it go over 104 degrees. A fever is simply the immune system response to an infection or toxicity in the blood.
In the case of an infection, viral infections usually cause a low-grade fever, of 101 degrees or less and these are generally self-limiting (they usually go away within two weeks). A bacterial infection is far more dangerous as it may go into a ‘fulminant’ stage and become uncontrollable.With children a high fever is most dangerous as it can cause seizures, but don’t give them aspirin-it can make matters worse. Children should only be given acetaminophen or have cooling measures use (ice pack, ice bath, etc.). Check with your physician as to what is the best way to handle your child’s fever.
Symptoms of Fever
Fever symptoms usually mean infection – commonly the flu, the common cold, or pneumonia. In fact, any significant infection will cause a fever. The infection, whether it be bacterial, viral or from a parasite, causes the thermostat in the hypothalamus to reset.
Fever symptoms are typically caused by other factors relating to the illness behind the fever and include:
- Feeling cold when nobody else does
- Dehydration — preventable if the person drinks plenty of fluids
- Hyperalgesia, or increased sensitivity to pain
- Temperature greater than 100.4 F (38 C) in adults and children
- Skin flushing or hot skin
With severe fever other symptoms may be present:
- Chatter and nonsensical babbling
- Fighting someone trying to help them
Causes of Fever
When body temperature rises above the normal range (98º.4F) it is considered a fever. There are multiple causes and each type of fever has been named on the basis of the causes which trigger it. There can be no fever in the absence of any cause, as a fever is simply an effect of a cause or set of causes.
- An infection, such as strep throat, flu, chickenpox, or pneumonia.
- Overexposure of skin to sunlight, or sunburn.
- Heat stroke, resulting either by exposure to high temperatures or prolonged strenuous exercise.
- Silicosis, a type of lung disease caused by long-term exposure to silica dust.
- Bacterial infections, ear infections, pneumonia (chest infection), and meningitis.
- Viral infections such as common cold, flu, diarrhea.
- Tumors, and other conditions, though these are less common.
Unlike what is widely believed, teething does not cause fever, but puts the child at risk of getting infections since they put just above anything in the mouth to relieve itching. A mild fever may indicate a slight inflammation or soreness of the gums.
Tips & Tricks
Tips & Tricks
Here we have some new and helpful Tips & Tricks of Natural Treatments for Fever collected for you to take advantage from. We will keep updating them as soon as we come up with
something new updates new helpful natural treatment. In the meanwhile read and follow some Tips & Tricks:
- Ensure that your child gets all immunizations as scheduled.
- Ensure proper hygiene including hand-washing
- Vitamin A supplementation every 6 months
- A good diet, adequate exercise and sleep will boost the immune system.
- Lemon balm contains tannins, which acts as antiviral and astringent. It can help to reduce symptoms and speed up the healing.
- Mixture Tea tree oil and olive oil in equal parts applied directly 2-3 times a day. Tea tree oil acts as antiseptic.
- Echinacea is a potent antiviral, has been suggested as a treatment for fever blister.
- All these tips & tricks of Fever will keep you motivated and make you feel good about yourself while you are still undergoing the Fever management routine with our Herbal Products.
- These tips and tricks are by no means a replacement of actual products.