About this item
- Boosts skin and joint collagens (type I, II and III).
- Clinically shown to promotes joint comfort and mobility.
- Clinically shown to reduce fine lines, wrinkles, and decrease skin dryness by 76 percent.
- Clinically shown to improve recovery following weight training exercise.
- Since its breakthrough discovery in 1997, millions of consumers have safely enjoyed the benefits of award-winning BioCell Collagen. What makes BioCell Collagen so unique and effective is its patented and clinically studied composition. BioCell Collagen is not a blend of separate ingredients, rather it is a natural matrix of hydrolyzed collagen type II peptides, chondroitin sulfate, and hyaluronic acid sourced exclusively from the US and/or Europe. Feed your skin and joints.
Health Logics Joint & Skin Care supplements contains a patented composition of naturally occurring hydrolyzed collagen type II, chondroitin sulfate, and hyaluronic acid in a highly absorbable matrix form that has been the subject of numerous human clinical trials including safety, efficacy, and bioavailability (fast absorption). This synergistic composition is unique to BioCell Collagen and cannot be found in any other collagen, chondroitin sulfate, or hyaluronic acid ingredients or blends. Medical professionals and nutritionists are calling it a new generation of “super ingredients”. Unlike most nutraceutical ingredients, which provide one-dimensional support, BioCell Collagen provides multi-dimensional nutritional support that helps the body more effectively renew connective tissue health in targeted crucial areas such as joints and skin. BioCell Collagen is made exclusively from hormone and antibiotic free chicken sternal cartilage because it is a rich source of collagen type II, hyaluronic acid, and chondroitin sulfate and closely mirrors the composition of human cartilage. Cartilage is a very clean source because it is free from blood supply; it does not contain blood and lymphatic vessels or capillaries like other animal parts which collagen type I & III or gelatin ingredients are made from. This is important because a lot of diseases, bacteria, viruses, steroids, antibiotics are bloodborne or carried through the blood supply. Collagen type I & III and gelatin are derived from hides, bones and skin of animals (beef, chicken, pork, marine) as opposed to type II, which is rarer because it is predominantly found in cartilage where it naturally coexists with hyaluronic acid and chondroitin sulfate in a blood free environment. More than 20 clinical studies support the safety, bioavailability (fast absorption) and effectiveness of BioCell Collagen and its constituents. BioCell Collagen is free of GMO, gluten, soy, shellfish, fish, egg, milk, peanuts and sugar.