Polycythemia vera is a kind of blood cancer in which the bone marrow produces red blood cells in huge amounts making the blood denser and darker. It also results in excessive production of white blood cells and platelets.
Key Facts of Polycythemia Vera
- Polycythemia vera is also known medically as erythremia, primary polycythemia and polycythemia rubra vera.
- Most commonly found in elderly people.
- Median age for PV was identified as 60 years old.
- It is said to be caused by neoplastic proliferation.
- Enlarged liver or spleen, gouty modules in a physical exam can determine the presence of Polycythemia vera.
- People who do not manage Polycythemia vera are at higher risk of heart attack, stroke and other thrombotic occurences.
- If not tackled in time it can turn fatal.
- Chemotherapy, low does aspirin, phlebotomy and hematocrit are some of the management options for Polycythemia vera.
Causes of Polycythemia Vera
There exact Polycythemia vera cause are not known as yet but it is known to be a genetic defect. The reason behind this genetic effect has not been identified by the researchers. Thus, the only recognized cause at the moment is:
- Excessive production of red blood cells by the bone marrow.
Symptoms of Polycythemia Vera
There are some key Polycythemia vera symptoms that make it easier for the health care professionals to identify this disorder before they can go onto beginning the high-end disease management routine. Here’s a compiled list of symptoms for reference:
- Breathing problems when a person is lying down.
- Heavy bleeding.
- Full feeling in the left upper abdomen in case the spleen is enlarged.
- Headache from time to time.
- Itchiness, especially after a warm bath.
- Red skin on the face especially.
- Shortness of breath
- Phlebitis – Symptoms related to blood clotting in veins.
- Bluish skin color.
- Red skin spots.
- Vision problems.
Why do you think you should go for herbal dietary supplement?
- Made of natural ingredients.
- Packaged safely in air tight jars.
- Superior quality.
- Offer great value for money.
Here is a list of ingredients found in this herbal dietary supplement for your reference:
- Cinnamonus Tamala 27.62 mg
- Aracylus Pyrethrum 27.62 mg
- Myristica Fragrans 27.62 mg
- Asparagus Recemosus 27.62 mg
- Bombax Malabaricum 27.62 mg
- Tamarindus Indica 27.62 mg
- Trianthema Partulacastrum 27.62 mg
- Celastrus Paniculata 27.62 mg
- Hygrophilla Spinosa 27.62 mg
- Datura Alba 27.62 mg
- Acacia Arabica 69.06 mg
- Glycyrrhiza Glabra 34.53 mg
- Argyreia Speciosa 34.53 mg
- Hyoscyamus Niger 13.81 mg
- Crocus Sativus 2.76 mg
- The herbal pill is intended for oral use only.
- Take 2 tablets each day in the morning after breakfast and evening after dinner.
- Fix times for daily intake and follow precisely.
- Be regular to witness the most results.
Here we have some old school tips compiled for you to take advantage from. We will keep updating them as soon as we come up with something new through experiment. In the meanwhile read and follow these:
- Try to limit foods that enhance the production of red blood cells in the body.
- Wear warm gloves and socks to help you stay safe from cold.
- Drink ample amount of liquids to keep you well hydrated.
- Avoid direct exposure to heat or sunlight.
- Avoid hot baths.
- All these tips will keep you motivated and make you feel good about yourself while you are still undergoing the Polycythemia vera management routine with our herbal products.
- These tips and tricks are by no means a replacement of actual products.