Sjogren’s Syndrome is a chronic autoimmune ailment in white blood cells massively destroy exocrine glands making your mouth and eyes dry.
Key Facts of Sjogren's Syndrome
- An autoimmune disorder which causes destruction of the exocrine glands when the immune system mistakenly attacks them.
- Body’s defense system in this disorder goes against its natural mechanism of producing moisture in the body.
- Exocrine glands are responsible for producing saliva, tears and swear in a human body and when they get destroyed the end result is dry mouth, dry eyes and less or no sweating at all which causes wastage to store in the body.
- It causes massive discomfort and complications in a lot of sufferers.
- Sjogren’s syndrome is quite complicated because of the resemblance between this and some other underlying conditions identified by the same symptoms.
- There are 2 types of this disorder which include:
Primay Sjogren’s Syndrome – Dry mouth & dry eyes and not linked with any connected tissue.
Secondary Sjogren’s Syndrome – Dry mouth and dry eyes linked with Rheumatoid Arthritis or some other connective tissue disease.
Causes of Sjogren's Syndrome
The exact Sjogren’s syndrome causes are not known but there are some that have been identified by experts to be responsible for the onset of this disorder. These include:
- Genetic factors usually linked to genetic inclination to the syndrome.
- Hormonal factors such as defeciency of estrogen, sex hormones which results in spur of auto antigens.
- Microchimerism of fetal cells causing autoimmunity in women who have gone through pregnancy previously.
- Some exogenous factors including environmental changes such as:
Virus in the air.
- Hepatitis C.
- Epstein-Barr virus.
- Human T-cell leukemia virus-1.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis.
Symptoms of Sjogren's Syndrome
Listed below are some of the very evident Sjogren’s syndrome symptoms which help medical specialists easily predict identify such as:
- Tear-film evaporation.
- Irritated eyes.
- Joint pain.
- Dehydrated mouth, skin, eyes.
- Low rate of ingestion.
- Vaginal dryness.
- Hormonal Changes.
Why do you think you should go for dietary herbal supplement?
You should go for dietary herbal supplement because:
- Made of natural ingredients.
- Packaged safely in air tight jars.
- Superior quality.
- Offer great value for money.
Here is a list of ingredients used in this dietary herbal supplement for your reference:
- Rheum Rhabarbarum 41.8mg
- Indian Olibanum Tree 16.3mg
- Torchwood Tree 12.3mg
- Ginger 16.3mg
- Operculina Turpelthum 142.5mg
- Scammony 38mg
- The herbal pill is intended for oral use only.
- Take 2 tablets each day in the morning after breakfast and evening after dinner.
- Fix times for daily intake and follow precisely.
- Be regular to witness the results.
- Keep yourself well hydrated.
- Drink plenty of water at least 16 glasses per day because in people suffering from this disorder would experience more moisture loss.
- Use eye lubricant to produce artificial tears to keep the irritation in eyes at bay.
- Stimulate saliva by taking sugar free candies which can boost the flow of saliva.
- Clear and moisturize your nasal passages by using nasal saline spray.
- Reduce your exposure to dry air and increase humidity in the area you’re living in to prevent eyes from getting dangerously dry.
- All these tips will keep you motivated and make you feel good about yourself while you are still undergoing the Sjogren’s Syndrome management routine with our Herbal Alternative Medicine.
- These tips and tricks are by no means a replacement of actual products.