Key Facts of Sjogren's Syndrome
- An autoimmune disorder which causes destruction of the exocrine glands when the immune system mistakenly attacks them.
- Body’s defense system in this disorder goes against its natural mechanism of producing moisture in the body.
- Exocrine glands are responsible for producing saliva, tears and swear in a human body and when they get destroyed the end result is dry mouth, dry eyes and less or no sweating at all which causes wastage to store in the body.
- It causes massive discomfort and complications in a lot of sufferers.
- Sjogren’s syndrome is quite complicated because of the resemblance between this and some other underlying conditions identified by the same symptoms.
There are 2 types of this disorder which include:
- Primay Sjogren’s Syndrome – Dry mouth & dry eyes and not linked with any connected tissue.
- Secondary Sjogren’s Syndrome – Dry mouth and dry eyes linked with Rheumatoid Arthritis or some other connective tissue disease.
Causes of Sjogren's Syndrome
- Genetic factors usually linked to genetic inclination to the syndrome.
- Hormonal factors such as defeciency of estrogen, sex hormones which results in spur of auto antigens.
- Microchimerism of fetal cells causing autoimmunity in women who have gone through pregnancy previously.
Some exogenous factors including environmental changes such as:
- Virus in the air.
- Engulfed molecules.
- Hepatitis C.
- Epstein-Barr virus.
- Human T-cell leukemia virus-1.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis.
Symptoms of Sjogren's Syndrome
Listed below are some of the very evident Sjogren’s syndrome symptoms which help medical specialists easily predict identify such as:
- Tear-film evaporation.
- Irritated eyes.
- Joint pain.
- Dehydrated mouth, skin, eyes.
- Low rate of ingestion.
- Vaginal dryness.
- Hormonal Changes.
Why do you think you should go for dietary herbal supplement?
You should go for dietary herbal supplement because:
- Made of natural ingredients.
- Packaged safely in air tight jars.
- Superior quality.
- Offer great value for money.
Here is a list of ingredients used in this dietary herbal supplement for your reference:
- Rheum Rhabarbarum 41.8mg
- Indian Olibanum Tree 16.3mg
- Torchwood Tree 12.3mg
- Ginger 16.3mg
- Operculina Turpelthum 142.5mg
- Scammony 38mg
- The herbal pill is intended for oral use only.
- Take 2 tablets each day in the morning after breakfast and evening after dinner.
- Fix times for daily intake and follow precisely.
- Be regular to witness the results.
- Keep yourself well hydrated.
- Drink plenty of water at least 16 glasses per day because in people suffering from this disorder would experience more moisture loss.
- Use eye lubricant to produce artificial tears to keep the irritation in eyes at bay.
- Stimulate saliva by taking sugar free candies which can boost the flow of saliva.
- Clear and moisturize your nasal passages by using nasal saline spray.
- Reduce your exposure to dry air and increase humidity in the area you’re living in to prevent eyes from getting dangerously dry.
- All these tips will keep you motivated and make you feel good about yourself while you are still undergoing the Sjogren’s Syndrome management routine with our Herbal Products.
- These tips and tricks are by no means a replacement of actual products.