Hyperhidrosis, also known as polyhidrosis or sudorrhea which means sweating excessively. Hidrosis means sweating, hyper means excessive. The hyper sweating can either be restricted to some parts of the body, or can be spread all around the body.
What is Hyperhidrosis?
Hyperhidrosis which is simply excessive sweating most often affects the palms, feet and face, causing embarrassment and interfering with daily chores. Excessive sweating is considered rare but recent estimates show that 2.8 percent of populations have hyperhidrosis doubling in Asian communities and some other countries.
Sweating is often uncontrollable, embarrassing and never predicted. Normal perspiring is needed for thermal regulation however in individuals struggling with hyperhidrosis, perspiring exceeds the bodys need for physiological thermal regulation. Severe instances can have serious practical implications as well, making it hard for individuals who suffer from it to hold a pen, grip a steering wheel, or shake hands.
Excessive sweating hampers the activities of daily life. It is sometimes brought on by stress, emotion, or exercise, but can also occur spontaneously. Patients with palmar hyperhidrosis have wet, moist hands that sometimes interfere with grasping objects. Most patients with palmar hyperhidrosis also consider it a difficult social problem since every time they shake hands, they leave the other person's palm very moist, a sensation most people find unpleasant.
Key Facts of Hyperhidrosis
- It is also known as polyhidrosis.
- A disease of excessive sweating due to overactive sweet glands.
- Sweat excretes even when the temperature is cool.
- It comprises on areas that have higher ratio of sweat glands e.g. hands, feet, groin and armpits.
It is identified by two types.
- Primary Hyperhidrosis which is also called focal Hyperhidrosis where sweat excretion is localized.
Secondary Hyperhidrosis where sweating is generalized.
- Starts in teenage years.
Causes of Hyperhidrosis
There is an ongoing research on identifying Hyperhidrosis causes but just a few have been identified yet and they conclude that it is caused due to:
- Spinal cord injury.
- Parkinson’s disease.
- Carcinoid syndrome.
- Lungs issue.
- Heart pond.
Symptoms of Hyperhidrosis
Some of the evident Hyperhidrosis symptoms that authorize the presence of disease include:
- Excessive sweating.
- Low body temperature.
- Low blood pressure.
- Emotional discomfort.
- Physical discomfort.
Why do you think you should go for dietary herbal supplement?
You should go for dietary herbal supplement because:
- Made of natural ingredients.
- Packaged safely in air tight jars.
- Superior quality.
- Offer great value for money.
Here is a list of ingredients used in this dietary herbal supplement for your reference:
- Wattle Bark 116.27mg
- Elephant Creeper 58.11 mg
- Sweet Root 58.13 mg
- Coral Calcium 34.88 mg
- Iron Compound 34.88 mg
- Spanich Chamomile 23.25 mg
- Cloves 23.25 mg
- Vermilion 23.25 mg
- Indian Bay-leaf 23.25 mg
- Nutmeg 23.25 mg
- The herbal pill is intended for oral use only.
- Take 2 tablets each day in the morning after breakfast and evening after dinner.
- Fix times for daily intake and follow precisely.
- Be regular to witness the most results.
Here we have some old school tips compiled for you to take advantage from. We will keep updating them as soon as we come up with something new through experiment. In the meanwhile read and follow these:
- Add two teaspoons of vinegar with two teaspoons of raw apple cider vinegar and have it thrice a day on an empty stomach.
- Drink a glass of fresh, homemade tomato juice every day.
- Have cold herbal tea every morning to avoid excess sweating.
- Cut potato slices and rub them on underarms to get rid of underarm sweating.
- Wheatgrass juice is ideal for sweat control.
- Reduce intake of foods high in iodine.
- Have silicon rich diet as much as you possibly can.
- Eat more of natural foods like cereal, fish and milk to naturally increase intake of vitamins b in your body.
- All these tips will keep you motivated and make you feel good about yourself while you are still undergoing the Hyperhidrosis management routine with our Herbal Alternative Medicine.
- These tips and tricks are by no means a replacement of actual products.