What is Acne
Acne is a common problem, in fact, predominant skin disorder that affects all nations, races and genders regardless of their ethnic backgrounds geographical location or environmental conditions. The resulting impact is even more troublesome. According to a recent survey done in US, about 25% of adults and 31% of teens surveyed said that acne sometimes keeps them from participating in social activities.
Hormones are believed to be a big part of what causes acne specifically the male sex hormone testosterone. Both men and women have this male hormone with men obviously having more of testosterone than women. When male hormone levels increase in men and women, it stimulates the sebaceous (oil) glands in the skin to produce excessive amounts of sebum. These too much amounts of sebum end up clogging the pores as they are released by the sebaceous glands into the hair follicles that the sebaceous glands surround.
Raised swellings resulting from acne are commonly found on the back, face, neck, chest as well as the shoulders. These bumps can be painful or sore and may even itch. In severe cases, acne may feature pus filled sacs that break open leading to the discharge of the fluid. While hormonal imbalance at puberty is believed to be one of the causes of acne, hormonal imbalance can also happen around the time of the menstrual cycle, during stressful times, etc.
Symptoms of Acne
Acne is a huge term and the signs and symptoms of acne generally come in four forms - pustules, whiteheads, blackheads and cysts. Pustules being the inflammatory form, and blackheads and whiteheads are the non-inflammatory form. Skin that is oily with large skin pores are usually the characteristics of skin that suffers from this condition. This particular condition of the skin is the result of excessive production of the natural oil called sebum that keeps the skin lubricated and moisturized.
- Dark bumps
- Severe and persistent acne
- Whiteheads (Blackheads (open plugged pores)
- Small red, tender bumps (papules)
- Pimples (pustules), which are papules with pus at their tips
- Large, solid, painful lumps beneath the surface of the skin (nodules)
- Painful, pus-filled lumps beneath the surface of the skin
- Red and painful breakouts on the face
- Irritation and inflammation
The common Symptoms of Acne include persistent, recurrent red spots or swellings on the skin known as pimples. The pimples become inflamed and get filled with pus. The pimples generally occur on the face, chest, shoulders, neck, or upper portion of the back. Some of the other symptoms include dark spots with open pores at the center, which are known as blackheads, bulged spots under the skin without openings, which are recognized as whiteheads, and red swellings or lumps full with pus, which are known as pustules.
Causes of Acne
The Causes of Acne are connected to the changes that take place as young people mature from childhood to adolescence. The hormones that cause physical maturation also cause the sebaceous (oil) glands of the skin to create more sebum (oil). The hormones with the most effect on sebaceous glands are and rogens (male hormones), which are present in females as well as males, but in higher amounts in males.
Acne can cause unsightly and in exceptional cases permanent scarring but it is not life threatening. Acne builds up when the hair, sebum and skin cells clump together to form a plug. A bacterium grows in the plug that causes swelling. Then when the plug starts to break down, a pimple grows. Acne is the most common skin disease. There are major factors causes of acne include are:
- Excess oil production
- Hair follicles clogged by oil and dead skin cells
- High amounts of stress
- Excess activity of a type of hormone
- Genetic predisposition
- Smoking and other causes of inflammation
- Sleep deprivation
- Depression and anxiety
The major cause of the formation and spread of these myths is lack of proper understanding of the disorder, little or no knowledge about the growth of disease and unnecessary delay in Diagnosis and Treatment of Acne.
Natural Herbal Treatment for Acne
Acne is a skin condition that is not simple to treat. An acne treatment can last some month or some years, depending how the patient apply the treatment and how harsh the stage of acne is. Severe cases of acne are the hardest to heal, because acne pimples are located deep within the skin and they become nodules and cysts.
Herbal solutions such as herbal supplements help by cutting down on toxicity levels in the body as well as work as a natural anti-inflammatory for skin lesions. What's so unique about this form of Acne Natural Treatment is that it is made of all natural ingredients. You can recreate your very own useful acne treatments by putting these together in your own natural facial cleaner, making an herbal product that can effectively treat your acne in a natural and gentle way.
Try all avenues, from topical solutions to oral medications to the best Acne Natural Treatment around, because you will finally find the treatment that works best for you. Whatever you call it, Acne Natural Treatment is one of the most resorted forms of therapeutic means for numerous debilitating diseases. Herbal supplement is a good choice to reduce the Symptoms of Acne. Our herbal supplement made with potent herbs and especially made for whom suffering chronic acne skin condition. You can simply use this product without any side effect it is effective way to treat skin problem. This herbal supplement product pack with carefully no chemical includes.
Other Natural Herbal Treatments for Acne
Some other Natural Treatments for Acne include are:
- Apple Cider Vinegar
- Green Tea
- Rose Water
- Aloe Vera
- Cinnamon and Honey
Natural Essential Oils for Acne
Natural Essential oils for Acne include are:
- Grapeseed Oil
- Primrose Oil
- Olive Oil
- Juniper Berry Oil
The best way to use Natural Essential oils for Acne is to apply 2–3 drops topically to the part of concern. These oils are safe for neat or direct application, but they can also be combined with carrier oil such as jojoba or coconut oil.
Artemisia vulgaris, Fumaria officinalis, Lycopodium clavatum ,Melia azadirachta Linn, Sphaeranthus hirtus, Swertia chirata, Tephrosia purpurea, Terminalia chebula, Tinospora cordifolia, Zizyphus vulgaris, Preservatives, Saccharum Glucose Base
- The Herbal pill is intended for oral use only.
- Take 2 Tablet in the morning after breakfast and 2 Tablet evening after dinner.
- Fix times for daily intake and follow precisely.
- Be regular to witness the most outstanding results.
Tips & Tricks
Here we have some new and helpful Tips & Tricks of Acne collected for you to take advantage from. We will keep updating them as soon as we come up with something new updates new helpful natural treatment. In the meanwhile read and follow some Tips & Tricks:
- Wash your face twice a day with cold water as it helps to close the pores of your skin.
- Use a face mask at least once a week to clean the pores.
- Drink 10-12 glasses of water daily to flush out all the impurities from the body.
- Too much intake of alcohol can disrupt your liver and immune system and make your skin more susceptible to rising acne.
- Sleeping for at least six to eight hours every day is recommended.
- Vitamin D keeps your skin soft and glowing.
- Using the oil cleansing method each night before bed or in the shower each day.
- Always stick to natural products since chemicals can cause acne breakout as well.
- Vitamin E is another antioxidant that helps the skin to heal quickly and stay hydrated
- Tea Tree Oil is effective to reduce the symptoms and it is Natural Cure for Acne.
- All these tips & tricks of Acne will keep you motivated and make you feel good about yourself while you are still undergoing the Acne management routine with our Herbal Products.
- These tips and tricks are by no means a replacement of actual products.